Total Solution South Pacific

Hello from Sapphire Princess, at sea bound for Nha Trang :)

Spent the day yesterday in Brunei - not much to see to be very honest, but I enjoyed my brief visit. The people were delightful - very polite and friendly, and most spoke English, which puts me to shame. The ladies in their national dress looked so cool and calm, much more comfortable than I was in the sweltering heat!!!!

Today has been a day at sea, which I've spent just mooching about and reading. The weather is still very hot and sunny - and I've been grateful for the ship's fierce air conditioning :D

Vietnam tomorrow, and Nha Trang. I have an excursion booked there.

Darcy xx

Oh how I would love a bit of hot sunshine weather just now darcy!
I feel like I have been cold since forever!
Enjoy it though and the places sound wonderful xx

Hello from Vietnam :)

Another boiling hot day :D

...so hot, I just had to have a nap this afternoon. Lush in my air conditioned stateroom :)

The ship has just left Nha Trang, and we are sailing for Saigon - arriving tomorrow morning

I'm off to watch the movie on deck now - 'Interstellar' - which looks good :)

I remember laying on the beach at Nha Trang looking out at a ship that had docked near some kind of car cable wondering where it had been & where it was going. Now I know!

Enjoy & have the ice cream in Saigon, very nice xx

All sounds so lovely Darcy :) Enjoy!

I remember laying on the beach at Nha Trang looking out at a ship that had docked near some kind of car cable wondering where it had been & where it was going. Now I know!

Enjoy & have the ice cream in Saigon, very nice xx

Cable car goes to Vin Pearl resort :)

......Sapphire Princess was at anchor near by - the port is too small for such a big ship to dock, so we got ashore using the ship's tenders. Nha Trang is a very nice seaside place :D

Enjoyed Vietnam very much - such gracious people :)

At sea today, and arriving in Thailand tomorrow morning - Laem Chabang, the port for Bangkok. Rather than going into the city I have a tour booked for a tropical garden in Pattaya - gardens, elephants and a Thai dance show. Thought that would be less strenuous than a long hot day in Bangkok.

I'm off to the movie in a bit - 'the imitation game'

...enjoyed 'interstellar' the other night, although at nearly 3 hours long it is a bit of a marathon!!!

Ship at sea, bound for Singapore after leaving Ko Samui this afternoon :)

Arrive in Singapore on Tuesday morning, and I have the day there before a very long flight home - which leaves at 11.20 pm.

I think I'm going to find it very cold at home after the intense heat here in Asia :eek:

I have had the best time and feel so relaxed and recharged :D

...and realise how very fortunate I am to be able to travel :eek:

Back to Exante with a vegeance on my return :)

I'm sure you are making the most of your holiday. Don't even think about home yet!! x

Enjoying my last evening at sea, after another glorious sunny day :)

Packing is done - only took me 30 minutes as I keep the cabin very organised :eek:

Just mooching about the ship now - planning when I can come back again!!! :D

Sounds idyllic :) I would love a week or so away from it all right now *dreams*

Glad you had a fab time Darcy. You can start planning your next voyage tomorrow :D x

Glad you had a fab time Darcy. You can start planning your next voyage tomorrow :D x

Safely home :)

Had a minor bit of drama on the plane and had to be a nurse for bit :rolleyes:

......everything fine in the end though thankfully

Washing machine on now, case half unpacked

.....and time to pick my next trip :D

Safely home :)

Had a minor bit of drama on the plane and had to be a nurse for bit :rolleyes:

......everything fine in the end though thankfully

Washing machine on now, case half unpacked

.....and time to pick my next trip :D

Pleased you are home safe darcy!
What happened on the plane, did someone get poorly? Xx

It sounds like a lovely holiday Darcy, except for you having to leap into action on the way home. I hope it wasn't too serious. Good luck getting back to plan (and adjusting to the local temperatures) :)

Nothing serious on the plane - but an elderly chap took a bit of a tumble right next to me. Helped him up and sorted him out, so nothing dramatic thankfully :)

Feeling quite jet lagged, and was awake at 4am this morning :eek:

Plan for today is relaxation and to maybe sort out my photos

Going to restart Exante tomorrow :D

......much as I loved my holiday, being slimmer would have been so much better :rolleyes:

Welcome home Darcy :) Glad you had a great trip. Well done for getting straight back on the wagon. Wishing you an easy week back into ketosis :)

Welcome home Darcy :) Glad you had a great trip. Well done for getting straight back on the wagon. Wishing you an easy week back into ketosis :)

Thank you Jayne :)

Spent the afternoon sorting out my photos and making a DVD, and just pottering about

Have the weekend to relax now before the dreaded work on Monday :eek:

Back