Total Solution South Pacific

Up until this week my soak in the bath was a means to warming up as well.

Well done for sticking at it, the cravings can be evil cant they!

Well done Darcy! I'm on late shifts this week and have another 4 hours of work left....... so bored and back to dreaming of pizza ;-) As long as thats all I do with the pizza then its alllllll good!

Many plans for the weekend?

Well done Darcy! I'm on late shifts this week and have another 4 hours of work left....... so bored and back to dreaming of pizza ;-) As long as thats all I do with the pizza then its alllllll good!

Many plans for the weekend?

Hope the rest of the day passes quickly :rolleyes:

I have the hairdresser in the morning, then my nieces 21st birthday party in the evening :)

My plan for Sunday is to sleep late, then do nothing! :D

ooo enjoy the pampering and the party! :)

ooo enjoy the pampering and the party! :)

Thank you Smidge :)

The party is my first challenge since starting TS

.....I don't drink alcohol so that's no issue, but the buffet will be my temptation :rolleyes:

I have promised myself that I will stay strong though, and not go anywhere near it

.....so not worth it after all the effort I have put in - 100% TS, nothing else, since 4th January :D

I have so much weight to lose I can't afford to have any slip ups o_O

Well done on the loss and of course on your party perfection ;) You're flying through this!!

Very impressed with your will power! I don't think I would be able to be that good!

And well done in the loss this week x

Very impressed with your will power! I don't think I would be able to be that good!

And well done in the loss this week x

Thank you Sammy :)

To be honest it was surprisingly easy to resist the buffet food

....though I did have a wobble watching my sister eat salmon - my most favourite food in the world - because that looked delicious! :D

Thank you Sammy :)

To be honest it was surprisingly easy to resist the buffet food

....though I did have a wobble watching my sister eat salmon - my most favourite food in the world - because that looked delicious! :D

Congrats Darcy! I know what you mean about salmon - the perfect food right?
Anyway, wanting to wish you an absolutely fabulous 100% week!
xx

Well done on your 3lb loss Darcy, 30lbs is a fantastic loss so far :)

You were perfect at your weekend party! Not like me :oops:

Another good TS day :D

Just had curry - yum :)

......shepherds pie and chocolate pudding later :eating:

I've decided that it's really helping me having 3 hot 'meals' a day and ditching the nasty shakes :rolleyes:

....they tasted vile and never filled me up, so my stock has gone in the bin now :D

My next order is going to stock up on black bean pots, shepherds pie and curry :)

Back