Total Solution South Pacific

Well done on your weight loss to date, you are doing so well. The cruise sounds heavenly... I am well jel. ;)

XX

Wow Darcy, well done on moving down those numbers! I lost 2 pounds as well, I wish I could be more upbeat and positive about it - it's going down right?

Have a good day Darcy

Just catching up with diaries and you are doing amazingly well Darcy.

Very stressful day at work.......and fantasised about ordering pizza all the way home! o_O

Absolutely starving this evening

.....but I haven't caved - and I won't :D

Very stressful day at work.......and fantasised about ordering pizza all the way home! o_O

Absolutely starving this evening

.....but I haven't caved - and I won't :D

Good for you Darcy, just posted in my diary, going to a place where no damage can be done - BED. My brain is trying to justify eating something as VLCD'ing is too crazy <- my head talking...

Good for you Darcy, just posted in my diary, going to a place where no damage can be done - BED. My brain is trying to justify eating something as VLCD'ing is too crazy <- my head talking...
I had a day like that yesterday, but tried to reason out why and I've come to some kind of peace and have new determination. Starting on this diet is hard, losing weight on this diet isn't hard, staying on this diet is hard. Just keep plodding, fingers crossed we'll all get to goal and help each other through maintenance ;)

Go you!! Well done for sticking with it :D

Good going Darcy. Hope today is a better day at work :)

A bit more peaceful at work thankfully :)
Shepherds pie now, a bottle of fizzy water........and Star Trek on TV.......and I'm a happy bunny :D

The little happy moments in life right?
I had lunch with a client and had food... not sure I'm going to eat tonight - I really don't want this to give me poor losses this week!

The little happy moments in life right?
I had lunch with a client and had food... not sure I'm going to eat tonight - I really don't want this to give me poor losses this week!

Nothing like happy little moments :)

Much as I love my travels, I'm equally happy tucked up in front of the telly :D

Glad your day yesterday was better Darcy

Happy moments for me are a little property TV in the form of Grand Designs or similar followed by a soak in the bath with a book every night.

Back