Total Solution South Pacific

So pleased that you're back on track after a minor diversion Darcy. Belated congrats on the new role and I hope things settle down for you. Spreadsheets scare me :grumble:

So pleased that you're back on track after a minor diversion Darcy. Belated congrats on the new role and I hope things settle down for you. Spreadsheets scare me :grumble:

Not as much as they scare me.......:D

Very pleased to be back on track......and glad it was a very minor diversion :)

LOL! And your fantastic trip is sooooo close now. Really jealous!

Great about the diet!

Work WILL get easier in time, they chose you for a reason, you will crack this job in no time x

Hi Darcy, just catching up on your diary after a few days pretty much offline. Glad diet is going well again.

How is the new job going? I must admit I love a good spreadsheet but I'm a total nerd in that respect :)

Hi Darcy, just catching up on your diary after a few days pretty much offline. Glad diet is going well again.

How is the new job going? I must admit I love a good spreadsheet but I'm a total nerd in that respect :)

Come and help me with spreadsheets, please.........:rolleyes:

It's been a baptism of fire to be very honest.......and I have had days where I've considered resigning :oops:

I'm going to give it a fair chance though, but it's nice to know I have a back up plan in being able to take my pension at any time now ;)

Grey morning so far.......where's the sunshine gone from yesterday? :rolleyes:

Usual Saturday of housework and overtime planned - how exciting! o_O

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow - really hope to have lost my scary 9lb pizza gain :oops:

.......how terrifying that 2 days off plan could result in such a dramatic gain :eek:

Firmly back on TS though, so that's water under the bridge now :)

Its unreal isn't it! how much you can 'gain' so quickly

Have a fab weekend :)

Well, 2 lbs new loss today - actually 11 lbs down in total this week as I've lost the 9 lbs pizza gain too :D

Very pleased with that, and to be back on track :)

Lesson learned........no more slip ups! :oops:

Well, 2 lbs new loss today - actually 11 lbs down in total this week as I've lost the 9 lbs pizza gain too :D

Very pleased with that, and to be back on track :)

Lesson learned........no more slip ups! :oops:

Great job Darcy :)
Hope you have had a lovely weekend x

Back