Total Solution South Pacific

Glad work went well, and sure you will pick it all up in no time!

theatre sounds fun - what did you see?

Thank you :)

Went to see 'Menopause - the musical'

.....was a bit sceptical when my friend suggested it, but the show was actually hilarious :D

Sorry I've been missing for a few days :oops:

Work was incredibly stressful :confused:

I knew I was taking on a big task......but I hadn't anticipated quite how stressed I was going to get

I've never been in a management role before, and being inundated with hundreds of emails and spreadsheets on a daily basis blew my mind :eek:

So, confession time, I resorted to my dear and close friend pizza :(:oops:

I'm both ashamed and angry at myself as it solved nothing :confused:

I spent yesterday with one of the senior managers, the one who asked me to apply for the job actually, and he's been a very calming influence and fully understands how overwhelming it is ......and he talked some sense into me :rolleyes:

So, my head back where it needs to be.....and a few days at home to rest......Darcy is back in the game :D

I've 'gained' some glycogen/water weight so I'm counting this week as STS ;)

Onwards and downwards :D

Where is everyone? It's very quiet here! :rolleyes:

Lovely sunny day, and I've just been pottering about doing nothing much :D

I am going out in the garden now to do some tidying up out there :)

Back firmly on TS.........and hopefully no more wobbles

I fly to Brisbane in 15 weeks to join my South Pacific cruise :D

It is really quiet isn't it!

Sounds like you are back in the game and on top form!

Hi Darcy, send some of that determination this way! I cannot get on that wagon properly for more than 2 days at a time! :oops:

work craziness - everyone seems to have it these days... Hope it gets less intense for you, the upside is you're won't be bored right? ;)

We should be able to get a dr's note to say that we are on this diet. Or there sud be a a special village that u can go lol

Back