Total Solution South Pacific

What a nasty pasty, (and pasties are horrid fat laden things that cling to your hips no matter how delicious lol) how can people these days think they can get away with treating others like this. I am sure he would not like it if he were abused this way for an hour.
Well done on keeping a cool head while he ranted I think I would be a gibbering wreck. I have had my share of physical and mental abuse and confrontation scares the sh¡t out of me. (((HUGS))) xx

Thanks so much Ali :)

It's so hard isn't it? As a nurse you are expected to listen to all of that garbage and we have very little recourse. React back and you're looking at a complaint!

Anyway, he's the one with the problem and not me! I kept calm, so in my book I came out the winner.

Very unpleasant none the less.

Diet wise, all is well :)

Hoping for another good result this week :D

Oh dear!! Not nice Hun. But by keeping calm u sure did the right Thing easier said than done though. Glad diet wise ur still on track chick x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you're doing great. Don't give another thought to that person :)

An office day today, so no public to deal with - yay!!!

The sun is shining, staying TS without problem..........just the awful tip that is my house to sort, and all is well with the world!!! :D

Well done Darcy,
Just reading over your last few entries and you are on a winning streak!:D
I hate those nasty confrontations with the public- I am a teacher and I have had a few dealings with irate parents over the years. They really shake you - don't they? I become obsessed afterwards and spend a long time doubting myself and feeling like sh**! Thankfully, I am a little better at dealing with it of late- I have begun to see that very often it is usually something to do with their own baggage from the past and actually has very little to do with me! I do my best to always act in good faith and in the best interests of the child, as I am positive you do with your clients, I think when you keep saying that to yourself it makes it a little easier!
Hope you are recovering from that attack. All the best
O

Thanks very much :)

I've been a nurse for more years than I care to admit to! Dealing with people can certainly be a challenge at times :)

Although I stay calm, I am shaking inside. I really hate confrontation of any kind - but when it is completely unjustified it feels particularly bad.

As you say though, their baggage not mine! :)

Anyway it's the weekend - yay! :D

Greetings from a very wet Bristol :D

More sorting going on here today - feels a bit like battling against the tide though!

Still, onwards we go! :D

Have a great day, your house will look amazing when you're finished.

Good luck for tomorro ;)

Well, 2 pounds down today :)

Pleased, but so wish I could lose about 3 pounds a week - need to do that to reach goal by my target date.

I stick to TS without fail - black coffee, water. No fizzy drinks, and I've given up the bars. Not sure what else I can do.

Anyway, lovely sunny day here.

Might pop to Lidl and see what's on offer - non food I hasten to add! :D

Then back to the sorting..........:eek:

Have a good day everyone! :)

Just come back from Lidl - with a shiny new set of body fat analysis scales!

Going to set them up later and see what they say! :D

Well..........they weigh fine, but no way no how can I get the analysis bit to work :(

Still, they look good in the bathroom and I suppose weight is all I really need :)

Well done on your loss! I was thinking of getting those scales, have been saying all week I'll pop up and have a look, but never got around to it.
Did you get all the body fat thingy working yet?

Well done on your loss! I was thinking of getting those scales, have been saying all week I'll pop up and have a look, but never got around to it.
Did you get all the body fat thingy working yet?

Um, no! I have pressed every button there is!

Have put them away for now - will sit down and read the instructions again tomorrow.

They are really smart looking, and weigh fine - I'm sure the other bits work and it's just me being technically challenged! :eek:

Back