Total Solution South Pacific

B9CD403C-DD85-4595-BF9B-D409808FC332.pngThought this was good motivation 😊

Worked hard yesterday in the garden, sorted it all out and put out my ornaments and garden furniture.......didn’t bother last year as there just didn’t seem to be the time. Another advantage of retirement! 😀

My little solar fountain is working great in the sunshine......the sound of water is so relaxing 😎

I’m hoping that the exercise will pay off on the scales too 😆

I'm also 3lb a week, Darcy - which is super consistent compared to my time on the CWP. I seem to recall having really varied weeks when I was on that plan, but with Exante I seem to be 3lb per week pretty much as standard. It's not as exciting but it's really gratifying.

All of which means I think you're definitely on track to reach your target!

Also, your garden sounds lovely. Mine is is a hideous wilderness I'm too scared to touch.

I'm also 3lb a week, Darcy - which is super consistent compared to my time on the CWP. I seem to recall having really varied weeks when I was on that plan, but with Exante I seem to be 3lb per week pretty much as standard. It's not as exciting but it's really gratifying.

All of which means I think you're definitely on track to reach your target!

Also, your garden sounds lovely. Mine is is a hideous wilderness I'm too scared to touch.

It’s very strange, because the last time I really religiously followed TS I was lucky if I lost 1- 2 lbs a week........part of the reason I gave up, too disheartening 🙁

This time, despite doing nothing differently I am consistently getting 3 lbs a week 😀

I wonder if it’s just part of my new mindset, and feeling so completely relaxed since retirement?

Whatever the reason I’m delighted.......and if it continues, I really could reach target by the end of December 😳

I think I remember you from when I was reading (not posting) on my last mission to lose weight. I recall your struggles and the frustrations on the slow losses - I also remember the numerous trips away and caring role you had at the time. There’s a chance I’m thinking of someone else though. Either way, it’s great you’ve found your stride. Retirement is certainly doing you good :)

I think I remember you from when I was reading (not posting) on my last mission to lose weight. I recall your struggles and the frustrations on the slow losses - I also remember the numerous trips away and caring role you had at the time. There’s a chance I’m thinking of someone else though. Either way, it’s great you’ve found your stride. Retirement is certainly doing you good :)

Yes, it’s me you’re thinking of..........I went through some serious stresses in my life 😕

I’ve been trying- and failing- to lose weight for years........finally, something has clicked ☺️

It’s raining......again ☔

My sitting in the garden was short lived 😏

Waiting in for an Amazon delivery today.....more yarn!! 😀

Alas! I'm enjoying a surprisingly sunny day from, err, the comfort of my office.

Looking forward to seeing what your next knitting project is, Darcy.

Up early waiting for my charity parcel to be picked up ☺️

Making the most of the early start to get on with the housework and laundry 😀

Another 2 inches gone from my waist, so very pleased!!

Onwards and downwards 😆

Back