Total Solution South Pacific

Waiting in for an Amazon parcel.......very naughty, more yarn :classic_oops:

Also expecting the builder as he needs to do some revisions to the back gate....it has dropped and now jams :classic_roll_eyes:

Other than that nothing exciting to say......diet is going to plan, and my determination continues :classic_big_grin:

Parcel arrived.....and I enjoyed unpacking my new yarn stash ☺️

The back gate is all fixed too, so a good day all round 😊

Wow, it’s so hot today!!

Sat in the garden for a few minutes, but that was enough......way too hot for me!

Mooched about in the house instead 😊

Food week going ok, but to be very honest I’ll be glad to get back to just my 3 products.......feels a lot safer 😀

Hey darcy, just reading your diary .. hope that’s ok . Have you been on a constant diet since 2011??

Hey darcy, just reading your diary .. hope that’s ok . Have you been on a constant diet since 2011??

Long, complicated and depressing story 😕

Continuous diet, no..........multiple weight loss attempts, yes 🙄

This time has been my most successful and it seems that something has finally clicked. I am almost halfway to target ☺️

What are you going to be making this time Darcy? :)

I have found a sweet baby blanket pattern in a star shape, and have become quite addicted to making them 😊

Sent off a box of makes to the charity last week, and had a lovely email thank you ☺️

I get great joy in making things, and they go to a good cause.....a win-win situation 😀

Really looking forward to tomorrow..........my adorable niece wants me to teach her to crochet, so she’s coming to lunch and then staying for the afternoon ☺️

I don’t often have guests, so I’m going to get my good china and glassware out and I’ve just spent ages making rosebuds from napkins!

The weather promises to be sunny, so we can sit and eat in the garden 🌝

I’ve been to Lidl and enjoyed picking out a low carb lunch........we have king prawns and a selection of salad items, with strawberries/raspberries and blueberries for dessert. Probably a bit over my calorie allowance, but it is a special occasion and the last day of food week so thought I’d indulge just a little bit ☺️

Hope you have a great day, Darcy! The rose bud napkins sound brilliant

Hi Darcy! Sorry I was gone for so long. You’re doing amazingly well, quite inspiring for me restarting. Any more trips planned?

Hi Darcy! Sorry I was gone for so long. You’re doing amazingly well, quite inspiring for me restarting. Any more trips planned?

Whiz!!! How lovely to hear from you ☺️

I’m doing well, and feeling great. Just done my first food week, and today was a bit off plan for a special occasion......but I think I made good choices 😊

No trips until October, so I have a good few months TS run to really crack this weight 😆

Hope you’re doing ok xx

Today’s lunch ☺️

I’ve had a lovely afternoon with my niece, and she’s gone off happily with a piece of practice crochet 😊 8B9A7D94-09F5-4312-95D4-C3E68882E572.jpegADA8CAFC-AF31-4B3B-B8F6-9308A9E96414.jpegBED45081-274B-498B-B4B4-D48064DDC6E9.jpeg

Guys I'm thinking of starting the Exante diet and wondering what one would be best for me...im a 22st 6ft 2 man with a bmi of 39....should I go straight into the Total one or the 800 calorie mens one...do both put you into ketosis?...also how long should you do the diets before it becomes ness to have a break.?..and can i still go swimming..norm do 80 lengths in 25metre pool..or will i be to tired...very new to this type of diet?.sorry

Guys I'm thinking of starting the Exante diet and wondering what one would be best for me...im a 22st 6ft 2 man with a bmi of 39....should I go straight into the Total one or the 800 calorie mens one...do both put you into ketosis?...also how long should you do the diets before it becomes ness to have a break.?..and can i still go swimming..norm do 80 lengths in 25metre pool..or will i be to tired...very new to this type of diet?.sorry

Hi there ☺️

Given your gender and height, I think you will lose weight very comfortably on the ‘man plan’ of 800 calories.......which is 3 products and an additional 200 calories of protein. I would think this would allow you to continue swimming......but you might want to take it easy until your body gets used to the change in diet.

As far as I know , you can follow this plan until you reach target. With the lower calories total solutions, it is necessary to do a ‘food week’ every fourth week by adding in 200 calories of protein.

Either plan will result in ketosis by virtue of the calorie deficit.

Exante works, so good luck with whatever plan you choose 😊

Back