Total Solution South Pacific

Jaysus, missus, where are you gettin your energy from?!

Belle

Hee hee! :D

Perhaps carrying 4 stone less of me around? :eek:

Dunno really.............just a real desire for change somehow. I do think the scary birthday coming up is playing a part though! :)

I am truly embarrassed to say there are another 4 sacks of clothes for the charity shop. Completely unbelievable how much I had stashed away. I feel a weight lifted from my mind now as well as my body - such a good feeling :D

Now if only the builder would get on with it I'd have somewhere to put the pruned clothes as I don't have a wardrobe at present - waiting on your man to build the thing!! :eek:

The auld fella has gone out on his mobility scooter - to visit the Morrison's Mafia as I call them. My Dad is a real charmer and there's a gaggle of elderly women who go into Morrison's cafe who dote on him - oddly enough they're all Irish too. They sit and put the world to rights :)

Right, coffee break over. Onwards and upwards we go!

Hi Darcy, did your builder turn up this week?
Surely you have no clothes left that fit you now. You must be 3 or 4 dress sizes down? I have kept my favourite pair of size 22 trousers as a memento and OMG!!! Can't believe even they had gotten too tight.

Great feeling tho isn't it? Have you hung on to something so you can compare your losses?

Hi Darcy, did your builder turn up this week?
Surely you have no clothes left that fit you now. You must be 3 or 4 dress sizes down? I have kept my favourite pair of size 22 trousers as a memento and OMG!!! Can't believe even they had gotten too tight.

Great feeling tho isn't it? Have you hung on to something so you can compare your losses?

No builder - he has phoned, but still has sciatica. Not sure what to do really, as he could be off for ages. Do I just sit in a tip waiting on him? :(

Clothes situation is tricky. Despite being 4 stone down, some 22's still fit reasonably - while some are falling off me! I have to do office wear for work, so I seem to have plenty of tops now but not many bottoms - I have found some 18 trousers but they don't quite fit yet. I absolutely refuse to buy any more 'in between' clothes - so I'll just have to bore everyone at work with the 2 or 3 outfits I can put together. Casual stuff is fine. I don't plan on keeping any of the big stuff - that part of my life is gone for good! I have a beautiful size 10 suit from better days that is my ultimate aim! :)

Darcy15 said:
No builder - he has phoned, but still has sciatica. Not sure what to do really, as he could be off for ages. Do I just sit in a tip waiting on him? :(

Clothes situation is tricky. Despite being 4 stone down, some 22's still fit reasonably - while some are falling off me! I have to do office wear for work, so I seem to have plenty of tops now but not many bottoms - I have found some 18 trousers but they don't quite fit yet. I absolutely refuse to buy any more 'in between' clothes - so I'll just have to bore everyone at work with the 2 or 3 outfits I can put together. Casual stuff is fine. I don't plan on keeping any of the big stuff - that part of my life is gone for good! I have a beautiful size 10 suit from better days that is my ultimate aim! :)

Braces might be a good option ;) lol

I can sympathise with your builder, sciatica is very debilitating. I have days when I can hardly move. Thankfully they are fewer now I've started exercising more.
It's a difficult situation but would he object if you found another temp builder?

Braces might be a good option ;) lol

I can sympathise with your builder, sciatica is very debilitating. I have days when I can hardly move. Thankfully they are fewer now I've started exercising more.
It's a difficult situation but would he object if you found another temp builder?

Might have to talk to the builder about that - very awkward situation all round. He is a lovely chap, and I know this is genuine. Trouble is I have a room with the wallpaper stripped, and the stuff from that room all over the house. Can't really stay like that indefinitely :eek: - not to mention the clothes situation, and no wardrobe ( builder is doing a fitted wardrobe for me, and the previous set up was dismantled and sent to the tip ).

Clothes are such a problem! I had to ditch some trousers after they literally did fall down at work - luckily I was on my own in the office so nobody got a scare!! :D Trouble is the next sizes down are huge on top but trousers are too small. Guess I'm a real pear shape.

Roll on goal weight, whatever clothes size that might be. Then I will have clothes all hung up neatly ( in my new wardrobe :rolleyes: ) all the same size - that fit!!!

I second the braces, some years ago I was going from about 19st to 18st and refused point blank to stop wearing my favourite trousers (size 30 from H & M and by now about 4 sizes too big), anyways I was running well shuffling for the bus to get home in the middle of Glasgow and just as the bus driver opened the door my trousers fell, straight to my ankles, fortunately for the City of Glasgow and the poor bus driver I had a longish top on so he was spared my rather unattractive and equally too large knicker show. :p

I second the braces, some years ago I was going from about 19st to 18st and refused point blank to stop wearing my favourite trousers (size 30 from H & M and by now about 4 sizes too big), anyways I was running well shuffling for the bus to get home in the middle of Glasgow and just as the bus driver opened the door my trousers fell, straight to my ankles, fortunately for the City of Glasgow and the poor bus driver I had a longish top on so he was spared my rather unattractive and equally too large knicker show. :p

:eek:

..............I wouldn't wish that on my office colleagues!! Off to the shops this minute for braces or smaller trousers! :D

Clothes all sorted now!

Made a good start on the filing cabinet too :eek:

Now, if only the builder manages to get here next week I'll be a happy bunny :D

Maintained TS again today - hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow, so all positive vibes very welcome :)

Very pleased to announce I lost 4lbs this week - yay! :D

All that running up and down stairs and hauling rubbish bags has a dividend it seems! :)

Fabulous weight loss Darcy, well done! :hug99: xx

Just looking at your ticker, you're over half way there! Fabulous :0clapper: :hug99: xx

Right, coffee break then on with the filing cabinet!

Very cathartic to shred paper :D

..........just how does all this junk accumulate? A bit like weight really, just creeps up on you a bit at a time :eek:

Back