Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy15 said:
Hee hee! :D

I'll see what I can organise - just need to find my camera in all these boxes first! :eek:

Lol :)

Well, found the camera......but not the charger yet.

That's my mission today - to try and sort out and label the 'electronics' department!! :eek:

I have treated myself as well - not more 'stuff' or food, so no worries! I am getting my car valeted - they come to the house. The car is filthy, it's a nasty job ( I think so anyway ), so it's my little treat to myself. :)

Have a good day everyone.

The valet man is here and working hard outside.

Me? I'm sitting here drinking coffee with the radio on - a much better idea if you ask me!:D

You have been a busy bee, 4 pages I had to catch up on lol.

You have had a fantastic 4lb loss this week well done :D So worth all the hard work you have done xx

You have been a busy bee, 4 pages I had to catch up on lol.

You have had a fantastic 4lb loss this week well done :D So worth all the hard work you have done xx

Thanks Ali :)

Reading back on all this I am starting to sound a bit obsessive! :eek:

I'm really not, honest. It's just that I have the energy now to do things that I simply couldn't face before. A bit like a rolling stone too, once one thing is finished it motivates me to move on to the next.

I am very decisive and logical professionally, but I am a terrible ditherer in my personal life. I plan, I write lists......but never usually get anything actually done. This is so different, for whatever reason. Slimmer, fitter, happier - all of it put together has changed me so much. 'life changing' is a dramatic and overused phrase, but for me this journey really has been.

The car valet for instance - thought about and on a list for months, but not acted on. In the meantime the car was getting filthier and making me more fed up. Now it is absolutely gleaming and I feel so pleased. Things are now being removed from my 'to do' list rather than constantly being added!

The moral of the tale? Stop thinking about it and actually DO it!! Works for losing weight and getting the practicalities of my life sorted out - for me anyway :)

So, a big thank you to Exante, but a huge :gen126: To my friends here. I know I ramble on, but my goodness this is so much better than any 'therapy' I can think of :)

Thanks Ali :)

Reading back on all this I am starting to sound a bit obsessive! :eek:

I'm really not, honest. It's just that I have the energy now to do things that I simply couldn't face before. A bit like a rolling stone too, once one thing is finished it motivates me to move on to the next.

I am very decisive and logical professionally, but I am a terrible ditherer in my personal life. I plan, I write lists......but never usually get anything actually done. This is so different, for whatever reason. Slimmer, fitter, happier - all of it put together has changed me so much. 'life changing' is a dramatic and overused phrase, but for me this journey really has been.

The car valet for instance - thought about and on a list for months, but not acted on. In the meantime the car was getting filthier and making me more fed up. Now it is absolutely gleaming and I feel so pleased. Things are now being removed from my 'to do' list rather than constantly being added!

The moral of the tale? Stop thinking about it and actually DO it!! Works for losing weight and getting the practicalities of my life sorted out - for me anyway :)

So, a big thank you to Exante, but a huge :gen126: To my friends here. I know I ramble on, but my goodness this is so much better than any 'therapy' I can think of :)

Loved reading this! totally made sense! infact you inspired me to pop across the road and put my car in to be valeted as mine is also just getting filthier and filthier and out of sheer lazyness I havent taken it to the garage across from where I work to get it sorte, can now cross that one off the list too!

Well done on the 4lbs also :D

image-3840102015.jpg

Here is me today!

Not the best photo - Dad took it on my phone.

Forgive the scruffy outfit - busy day clearing!

Darcy15 said:
Um, well......a charger from 3 phones ago, any good? :rolleyes:

...........why did I keep that for goodness sake? :eek:

On with the search! :D

Lmfao I so do that, I have chargers I have no idea what they charge lol just in case ;)

That's a huge difference Darcy you look great :D I really hope you are chuffed with yourself :)

Thank you DQ! :)

I am very pleased.......but a little voice keeps telling me I still have the same amount to lose again!!

.....but, I am SO motivated. I will succeed! :D

Well done Darcy I am so impressed, same as me just through the half way mark.
Way to go girl
Stapo

WOW that is AMAZING you can really see the difference :D

Back