Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy
Your cruise sounds wonderful. Fruit and salad sound like a good idea but temptation will be round every corner. Cruises are notorious for the amount of food on offer so you will need all your willpower. For every day you stick to your plan why not reward yourself with a non food item or activity. Good luck and enjoy the rest . Mere x

Hi Darcy
Your cruise sounds wonderful. Fruit and salad sound like a good idea but temptation will be round every corner. Cruises are notorious for the amount of food on offer so you will need all your willpower. For every day you stick to your plan why not reward yourself with a non food item or activity. Good luck and enjoy the rest . Mere x

Thank you for that :)

Very, very true about temptation being everywhere!!! :eek:

Hope the weather is not being too unkind to you. Feel guilty for saying how hot and sunny it has been here today:rolleyes: - and I feel so priveleged to have the opportunity to travel to such lovely places.

The ship has just left the Bahamas and is sailing now for the US Virgin Islands.

Hello from sunny Grenada :D

I hope the snow is melting for everyone.

Being very restrained with food on the ship, and using the stairs instead of the elevator as much as possible - not bad on a ship with 17 decks! :)

Plan to knuckle back down to Exante on my return home next week.

Hello from sunny Grenada :D

I hope the snow is melting for everyone.

Being very restrained with food on the ship, and using the stairs instead of the elevator as much as possible - not bad on a ship with 17 decks! :)

Plan to knuckle back down to Exante on my return home next week.

Oooo check you out you'll have thighs of steel ;) x

Hi
Your cruise sounds great I am sooo jealous. :cool: I know this smiley means cool but we are all frozen here at home and you probably need the sunglasses.:D
Enjoy
Mere x

Hello all :)

Sailing back to Miami now, after our last port of call in Aruba.

Just checked the weather forecast and it seems to be getting better - glad not to be coming home to inches of snow, that would be such a shock after cooking in the sun for 2 weeks :eek:

Have had a good rest, in body and mind, and ready to get back into a healthy routine when I get back :)

....onwards and downwards :D

I'm home safe and sound, but tired after my long flight

Back to work tomorrow morning :cry:

......and, a firm restart on Exante! :D

Welcome home Darcy xx

Oh dear, I have been so ill since getting back. Picked up a horrible viral illness somewhere along the line. Very high temperature, and pain from my head to my toes. Hacking cough as an added bonus :(

One advantage - I suppose - is that no food whatsoever has passed my lips since Tuesday. The very thought of eating is just horrible.

.......I want to feel better soon, this is just so unpleasant. I'm not good at being ill.

Last edited:
Well, in no way whatsoever do I recommend it as a method of losing weight, but my illness imposed fast has resulted in a drop of 15 pounds :eek::eek:

Still as sick as a dog, and living on water and paracetamol :(

.....never thought I'd say it, but the very thought of food is disgusting.

Need to unpack the suitcase as its still sitting in the hall - but haven't the energy.

It's been a week now, so hoping that things will improve over the next few days.

Ironically, first time ever I've met the stone in a month target :rolleyes:

My temperature is normal this evening, for the first time in a week.

Hopefully I'm over the worst now.

Not able to face eating just yet though :(

Good morning Darcy. Hope you're feeling much better today.

What a nasty way to lose 15lbs :( But hopefully once you're feeling better it'll stand you in good stead to crack on with Exante :D xx

Good morning Darcy. Hope you're feeling much better today.

What a nasty way to lose 15lbs :( But hopefully once you're feeling better it'll stand you in good stead to crack on with Exante :D xx

Thank you Giggles.

I'm back at work - though still feeling really horrible.

Awww hope today's a much better feeling day. Onwards and downwards Darcy xx

Aww hope you feel better soon x

Back