Total Solution South Pacific

Finally starting to feel better as the antibiotics are kicking in :)

...haven't been so ill in a very, very long time!

Finally starting to feel better as the antibiotics are kicking in :)

...haven't been so ill in a very, very long time!

Oh hunny so sorry you've been so ill :( glad you've finally turned a corner x

Oh hunny so sorry you've been so ill :( glad you've finally turned a corner x

Thank you :)

Finally made it round to my Dad today - oh what a tip his place is :sigh:

....spent a few hours trying to tidy up, but felt so exhausted had to come home after that. Will give it another go tomorrow perhaps. It's all so difficult with him.

Hi Darcy just popped by as I'm starting again with VLCD for a couple of weeks, sorry to hear you haven't been well, hope you're feeling better xxx

Good afternoon Darcy, hope you're feeling much, much better now xx

Hello all

Finally feeling better, though still have a bit of a cough

Whatever I had, I don't want it again :eek:

Still really struggling with my Dad even though he's not living with me - I am over his place several times a week trying to keep it tidy, sort out his numerous medicines, do the shopping, phone calls from social workers, messages that he's had yet another fall.............

Sorry to be such a moan, but it really is such hard work and I feel so depressed whenever I go over there as I can't have a sensible conversation with him anymore and he's deteriorated so much in the past few months. I don't feel like my life is my own. I can't relax at home as I'm just waiting for the phone to bring the next crisis. It's really dragging me down :cry:

Good morning Darcy, sorry you're going through a rough time. Hang on in there hun xx

Hiya Darcy, how are you doing? xx

I'm back again :)

Feeling a bit less stressed thankfully.

Restarted Exante TS today - 1st of the month seems a good time to try again!

Onwards and downwards :D

Feeling pretty good today :D

Have so much more energy when I do TS than eating piles of junk!

Actually ticked off some things on my 'to do' list yesterday, rather than adding more!

Caught up with the laundry, filled the car screen wash up, sewed on a button that had been hanging around for months. Nothing major, but at least I had the energy and motivation to do something!

Evenings are so much lighter too, and that always lifts my spirits!

Still feel really mad with myself for putting all the weight back on, but at least I am doing something about it now :)

Have a good day one and all :D

Hiya Darcy, loving the positivity hun xx

Good afternoon Darcy, hope you're having a good one xx

Back