Total Solution South Pacific

Brilliant:)

Wow Darcy, Just caught up on your weight loss, 12lb, How good was that, well done!!.
Just been reading your diary, so sorry about the loss of your dad. I hope in time the sad feelings will be interspersed with fond memories of your dad x

Wow Darcy, Just caught up on your weight loss, 12lb, How good was that, well done!!.
Just been reading your diary, so sorry about the loss of your dad. I hope in time the sad feelings will be interspersed with fond memories of your dad x

Thank you Susie :)

Life has been very difficult for the past year, but I'm very positive that 2014 is going to be a new start for me :D

My Dad lived a long and happy life, I need to remember that and not focus on the distress of his last few months.

Hi Darcy. I'm sure that 2014 will be a wonderful new start for you in lots of ways. You've already lost nearly a stone which in itself must do wonders for your confidence and wellbeing.

Hi Darcy. I'm sure that 2014 will be a wonderful new start for you in lots of ways. You've already lost nearly a stone which in itself must do wonders for your confidence and wellbeing.

Thanks Lynnne, and you're absolutely right that even a stone has made such a difference - my step is definitely lighter! :D

How exciting..a week off

I don't think I've ever taken holiday in January before

.....I just felt the need somehow. No big plans, but some errands to sort out. Working 'office hours' is great but sometimes it's hard to get things done. So, British Gas on Monday to service the heating, the car service on Friday........all exciting stuff :rolleyes:

Morning Darcy. Haven't done office hours in donkeys years. Just take it for granted getting things like dental appointments & the likes on my days off in the week.
A nice break will do you the world of good. Have fun but not of the food kind x

Enjoy!!!! Hope you get caught up with all those jobs you need doing this week. BUT also hope you take time to pamper and spoil yourself!

Oooh lovely. Not smelt that one.

Had a good day :)

Laundry all done, recycling out and some other bits sorted.

Have put glass nuggets into a bowl - one for every pound I need to lose - with another bowl to transfer them to as I go along.

I'm going shopping tomorrow for some treats - don't worry, nothing edible - and then going to put them in a basket, and 'give' one to myself for each stone I lose.

........a few little motivational tools I hope will be useful :)

Hi Darcy. I love the idea of the glass nuggets. I might do something like that for my desk at work.

Back