Total Solution South Pacific

hi Darcy 3 lbs off great stuff! Can you believe allthat in 9 weeks...stupendous. Away for birthday weekend its my a a m week so did feel like my birthday today! Party with friends last night as well and all way through stuck to protein and salad/veg....virtuous or what! Have good end of weekend and another strong week to our week 10,s!

Not here it aint, overcast and windy :(

Hi all,
Darcy...big time on countdown now for you!! Am now going on hols 9/11, with a surprise trip when my OH goes away for few weeks with work..cant wait!! So 9/11 now my countdown date, last AAM day today and thats it just shakes all the way!
Have a good day all, and hope it makes up part of super weightloss week too!

Hi Dawn!

Great news about the holiday - where are you going?

My weight loss must be showing now - just been called 'the incredible shrinking woman' by someone at work :eek:

Hi Dawn!

Great news about the holiday - where are you going?

My weight loss must be showing now - just been called 'the incredible shrinking woman' by someone at work :eek:

Ooooooh I like that 'the incredible shrinking woman' well done Darcy xx

Hi Darcy,
Malaysia...how fabby is that!! Be even better if 1st holiday for years where I wont have to cover up my white, whale blubber, and can just enjoy the heat instead of dreading it!
Have good Wednesday!

Oh wow Dawn, how lovely :D

I've been to Singapore, which is pretty close and loved that. Really nice people, and absolutely spotless place. Boy, it was hot and humid though :)

You'll have a great time you skinny minny person!! :cool:

Good on you Darcy, you're definately doing well xx

Great stuff Darcy! Can't wait till I'm catching you up :)

Thank you ladies :)

Car is in the garage for mending today, so that's being sorted.

Two weeks to holiday time so some serious packing to be done over the weekend :D:D

Back