Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy, Hows it going today?
Have written Sundays weight on my notice board at home so my stone challenge is from 12 stone, nice round number!! Means I have to weigh 2 times a week now...my OH wont be pleased, loosing control of scales!
Have day of relief form my cravings at last...thank the lord! Hope broken the back of them and back on easy run now! got everything crossed!
Got 32 days of shakes left so will make decision in couple of weeks about how long next supply should be for.
Any cruise prep today???

Hi Dawn :)

Busy day at work today so no cruise activity!

Would so love to meet my first goal of 45 pounds down by the time I go - but not sure that will happen now :sigh:

Still, there will be a lot less of me going now - which I am very pleased about :D

Have a good Wednesday!

Last edited:
Indeed Darcy, another day into our 5 weeks!
Sat and watched my OH tuck into one of my faves teas.....this is part of my desensatisation therapy....grrrr!!!!!
Have good day tomorrow!

Hi Darcy
You're doing fab! Whatever weight you are by the time you go on the cruise you'll know that you've done all you can, and achieved the maximum weight loss that would have been possible for you in that time!
As the weather gets colder and the nights draw in you must be so pleased you've got some sun to look forward to!

Hi LED!

You are so right :)

I am so lucky to be heading into the sunshine soon - can't wait :D

I am just so pleased to not be worrying about the seatbelt on the plane - that's somehow more important than the clothes!!

Hey Darcy
I know what you mean... after all you can buy clothes in any size but things like seatbelts not fitting is so embarrassing, and you can't hide it! Great that its not something you'll ever have to worry about again! :D

i know what you mean about the seatbelt! Had that feeling in the summer getting on the plane- its was fine afterall! it will be for you too:)

you're doig so well! your diary sounds like your so in the zone! keep it up!!

:)

Hi Annie!

How are you?

So impressed with your weight loss - how fabulous is that?!! :D

Just taken my size 18 evening dress - Woop, Woop - to be shortened. Not sure who it was designed for, but certainly not for the vertically challenged :D:D

Just so pleased it fits otherwise - not bad from a previous size 24:cry:

That and a certainty of no issues on the plane, means I am a happy bunny.

I have amazed myself to be honest. I adore food, and to think
that I have stuck 100% TS for 8 weeks is quite astonishing to
me:) Especially as I did no planning for this at all - a complete
whim really.

Anyway, good luck to one and all. Onwards and downwards we go!

Hi darcy, indeed onwards and downwards! Got a fancy dress party next saturday and ordered an XL top, bloomin heck it fits!! I really think I probably oculdnt have gone or would have had to go in normal clothes if I hadnt had these few months with exante. How positive is that!
Good luck for tomorrow am willing you to 28lbs!!

Hey Darcy
Yeah its amazing how much you can achieve when you're in the right mindset! I was thinking about all the different things I haven't eaten for the last 13 weeks, that normally I would have thought I couldn't get through the day/ week without! It proves that actually we are in control of what we put into our bodies, even if before it felt like we were at the whim of cravings and urges and couldn't do anything about it!
Great news about the dress, so nice to start getting into the 'mainstream' sizes isn't it!
Good luck for weigh-in
LED x

Well, 2 pounds down today means 2 stone in 8 weeks :D

It means so much more than 28 pounds though -

My ankles are no longer swollen

I have several less chins :eek:

I know the seatbelt on the plane will fit

The size 18 evening dress fits

The size 22 sundresses need safety pins to prevent 'accidents' :D

I can walk up the stairs without being breathless

So thank you Exante, and a special thanks to all the guys here for the fabulous support.

Onwards and downwards!

Darcy15 said:
Well, 2 pounds down today means 2 stone in 8 weeks :D

It means so much more than 28 pounds though -

My ankles are no longer swollen

I have several less chins :eek:

I know the seatbelt on the plane will fit

The size 18 evening dress fits

The size 22 sundresses need safety pins to prevent 'accidents' :D

I can walk up the stairs without being breathless

So thank you Exante, and a special thanks to all the guys here for the fabulous support.

Onwards and downwards!

What lovely news I am so pleased for you Darcy, it's wonderful you've had all these benefits :) well done!

Hi Darcy,
How fabulous is that!! Exactly on target for the stone a month...stupendous.
Enjoy your shakes today as a celebration of that super achievement.
A big skinny minny well done!!

Back