Total Solution South Pacific

Porridge?????? Am off to the website this minute!!
Still waiting for my head to catch up with my loss, feels a little odd still, so actually using the 7lbs time to get used to it all. Does that sound loopy?? Dont really believe yet that Im not far away from being my skinny minnie target!!
Yours wont be far as youre so discplined, is it the best thing we've ever done do you think????....absolutely yes for me.
Anyway, physco babble over, have lovely weekend and enjoy all the festive non foody stuff, am off for a porridge search!!

There goes another TS day! Hoping for a good result this week!

Plan to weigh on Saturday, eat on Christmas Day - then I have the rest of the week to shift any naughtiness!! :D

Hope all is well with everyone :)

woohoo well done Darcy, I don't know where this new-found willpower/determination came from but I like it ;)

Just drinking my mushroom soup - having safely negotiated the tin of Roses, the box of Quality Street, the mince pies.........all sitting in the staff room!!!!

How virtuous am I? :D

Extremely virtuous indeed!! Ive avoided the kitchen with similar things in tonight while my OH away....how goodie goodie are we both!!
Sounds like a good plan for festive weight management, xmas day off only still very strong plan!
Ive stayed the same this week too, but have eaten a bit for festive stuff, so really pleased with that.
Think of this time last year, Id have piled on half a stone I bet!!
Have good rest of week and stay strong, we'll well on the way to skinny dom!!

Thanks Dawn!

Amazing really - this time last year I would have scoffed the lot! Now, to be very honest I don't think I could eat chocolate at all. The savoury things still are my demon - I could kill for a slice of quiche at times!!!!

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing and here's to a great New Year!! :D

Indeed Darcy! Have lovely weekend too and enjoy that xmas day break.....cant wait for the veg....how sad is that??
Sending you some virtual christmas quiche...scoof the lot in your dreams!!
Have super few days and bring on those 2012 targets!!

Merry Christmas Darcy, have a great time xx

So, how is everyone doing?

I ate lunch yesterday - very nice, but so stuffed afterwards!

Ate nothing else all day as just no room :D

Back on the Exante wagon today.

I won't weigh until next weekend as I don't want any blips to discourage me! Then I can chart the grand total for the year :D

Good luck to everyone!

hi Darcy glad you had good meal! Having lovely break and enjoying eating again, making super change to be eating again! Starting again on the 3rd for the last stretch! Have good last 2011 weigh in.......2012 be target for both of us am sure! Have good rest of 2011......and here's to being skinnier minnies in 2012!!

Hi Dawn!

Struggling a bit these last few days to stay completely away from food, so have had a few WS days.

Plan to start 100% TS again on the 1st.

You have done so fantastically :D :D

You'll be a skinny minnie way before me!

Here's to a happy, healthy and slim 2012 :)

Yay! Feel really back in the groove.

100%TS, and I feel good. I actually feel great relief to be back on Exante entirely, and no food to worry about.

Think I still need to work on my psyche around food somehow, those little demons keep appearing :eek:

Very tempted, but staying away from the scales until Sunday morning. :)

Hope everyone is doing well, and that 2012 is the year we are all going to finally crack this thing.

I would dearly love to be at goal for my April (big) birthday, but I think that's unlikely :(

Still, I have a holiday booked for September so that is my secondary goal date.

Hi darcy, well done for getting back on TS so soon! Few days WS is super douper over the hols, think I said before how much Id have scoffed this time last year compared to now...doesnt bear thinking about!!
Im starting again tomorrow till goal, and like you looking forward to the no food security back again.
After eating tho past 10 days not as apprehensive about getting to goal now tho...coping after TS finished I mean. Done me good for few days off. My head in much better place for last stretch.
Have good TS new stretch!! and enjoy rest of journey as we get to skinny dom! By sept youll easy be there!!

Back