Total Solution South Pacific

Ok, back into the garage I go!

What a thrilling life I lead - but, I really will get my tip of a house sorted for once and all this year! :D

Need to clear up for the builder to get in and work his magic!

Last edited:
Have a great, productive day xx

Boy, I'm tired!

Worked like a slave all day, but feel very virtuous!

My lovely nephew assembled the rest of the garage racking, and I carried on sorting and throwing out junk.

Just need the builder to come and do the painting - and do multiple runs to the tip - and I'm done in there............now, just the rest of the house to do! :D

Diet wise, TS 100% again today.

So, all is well :D

Darcy15 said:
Boy, I'm tired!

Worked like a slave all day, but feel very virtuous!

My lovely nephew assembled the rest of the garage racking, and I carried on sorting and throwing out junk.

Just need the builder to come and do the painting - and do multiple runs to the tip - and I'm done in there............now, just the rest of the house to do! :D

Diet wise, TS 100% again today.

So, all is well :D

Well done! All that work on a TS will show on the scales this week :)

You are a busy bee. I love these light, crisp days. I hope it's nice tomorrow I'll clean the windows.

hi, lots of industry here too! Done a final clothes clear out, all bagged up to go! Can't imagine only having small ish clothes...but done deed! Have strong rest of weekend
clear out made my will power return!

Jeez Darcy, you're on fire girl! Brilliant weight loss and all this energy, good for you. Hope the scales reflect your efforts. You're last few posts made me smile, you're a driven woman!

Best of luck,

Conor

hi, lots of industry here too! Done a final clothes clear out, all bagged up to go! Can't imagine only having small ish clothes...but done deed! Have strong rest of weekend
clear out made my will power return!

Oh Dawn, how lovely to be able to do that! I can't quite get rid of a size yet - but hope to soon!

Isn't it nice to do a clear out though? Gives you a really good feeling. You have done so well, just a few pounds left to go - fabulous! :D:D

It's a bit cold for the garage today, so I have been boxing up DVD's in the living room - for decorating, after the builder has painted the garage - and have been very ruthless and put a pile ready for the charity shop.

Not sure where this energy is coming from - but being almost 40 pounds lighter must have something to do with it :eek:

Thought you had been boxing! I know you have fab energy and I thought you put up a punch bag in the garage! Lol

40lbs WOW that's amazing. How long has it taken you to lose it and was it all fron Exante?

Jeez Darcy, you're on fire girl! Brilliant weight loss and all this energy, good for you. Hope the scales reflect your efforts. You're last few posts made me smile, you're a driven woman!

Best of luck,

Conor

Thanks Conor!

Clearing out the garage is a task I have been thinking about - and getting no further than that - for years :rolleyes:

It is full of 'stuff'. To be honest, most of it is my Dad's tools and things - much of it over 60 years old! As he is now 87, he is not going to be using them any more. It has taken a great deal of persuasion, but by finding a good home for them ( a work colleague ) he finally agreed.

The rest of it - accumulated bits of wood, rusty nails and ancient tins of paint need to go to the tip. Not my favourite place to go, but my nephew will help.

I have a builder lined up then to paint and wallpaper in the house, and do a small restructuring job in the hallway. Having to clear up for the decorating is a golden opportunity to sort out the rest of the contents of the house :D

Only lost 2 pounds this week despite all that work, so a little bit disappointed. Onwards we go though, no looking back!

Well done on getting back on track yourself!

We can do this. 2012 is our year, I know it is! :)

Thought you had been boxing! I know you have fab energy and I thought you put up a punch bag in the garage! Lol

40lbs WOW that's amazing. How long has it taken you to lose it and was it all fron Exante?

Hee Hee, me boxing - now that's a thought!

I started Exante on 1st August last year. I had 5 weeks off plan for my holiday and managed to gain 12 lbs. Also had Christmas day off.

Other than that I have done TS 100%. I don't do AAM, but have had a very occasional tin of salmon. I started to do that when my hair started to get very thin and was shedding dramatically.

Never had the fantastic weight losses others do despite TS :( and that is disheartening sometimes. This week is an example - TS every day, lots of physical work, and just 2 lbs down.

I think my height - or lack thereof - is the culprit. Base metabolic rate is related to height. Also, I am not exactly young any more, so that makes it more difficult I think.

I am very positive and determined. This is the year I will finally
crack it. Just wish I could lose a stone a week like some people seem to manage :eek:

Last edited:
I am 5" 3 and 45. My losses are much slower than others too but as long as they go in the right direction who am I to complain lol
I have lost 27lbs since Sept with a lot of faffing and cheating. Gained 11lbs over Christmas but I really want to get to 11stone by Easter so I am totally on it now :)

Thanks NT - good to know I am not alone!

I know it's all going in the right direction, but sometimes it's just quite hard knowing you are living on 600 calories a day religiously and then the scales are so disappointing.

Oh well, on with my sorting mission.

So much to do not quite sure where to start...........:eek:

well done on loss though Dracy...just think this time last year, bet we'd have all still been on the after xmas face stuffing still!! 40lbs change since summer...wowweeee
Have good week!

well done on loss though Dracy...just think this time last year, bet we'd have all still been on the after xmas face stuffing still!! 40lbs change since summer...wowweeee
Have good week!

Thanks Dawn!! :D

Still envious of the 12 pounds a week guys though!!! :)

Garage racking all in place now - thanks to my lovely nephew.

Now to tackle the rest of the house.....!! :eek:

Have a good week! :)

TMI for sure - but don't think I'll eat the Tesco bars too often.

Boy, the unforeseen consequences - 'wind' doesn't come close to describing my evening! :eek::eek:

Darcy15 said:
TMI for sure - but don't think I'll eat the Tesco bars too often.

Boy, the unforeseen consequences - 'wind' doesn't come close to describing my evening! :eek::eek:

Owwww they do have that effect I'm afraid lol

Darcy15 said:
No kidding!

Feel like a barrage balloon that's about to take off! :eek:

Lol :D

Back