Total Solution South Pacific

Well done hun, not windy today then?

Another day done!

Starving tonight for some reason. I will not cave though - just going to have yet another coffee! :D

Dear God in heaven............I was just channel hopping and came across a completely mind boggling programme.

'Fat Feeders'!!! About men who want really fat women and find it attractive. One woman is 55 stone, and her husband wants her even bigger so keeps 'feeding' her. She is clearly emotionally damaged - he is abusing her, nothing more.

I feel physically sick.

Just what is that about?

Wrong, just so wrong :(:(

Well, another step towards my transformation!

Had my dental implant assessment today.

Have another appointment for next week - special X ray and impressions.

Now, just need to get the house decorated, finish clearing the garage, lose 94 pounds................nothing much really :eek:

ewwww fat feeders, certainly sounds like abuse! yey on the dental appt, you have made a good dent in the loss already you will manage 94lbs as you continue with this positive attitude. Well done hun xx

Thanks Ali :)

I feel really good at the minute :D

Someone at work commented on my weight loss today, which was nice!

Have been thinking about the implant for some time - finally decided to stop thinking and just do it.

Much like the decorating and clearing out the garage - planned, but never got round to.

This is my year for sure! :)

Fab when you get compliments from people you don't expect :)

How strange!

Just caught sight of myself in a mirror at work - and actually can see that I am slimmer!!

This is the first time that I have been able to see any change personally!! :)

Darcy15 said:
How strange!

Just caught sight of myself in a mirror at work - and actually can see that I am slimmer!!

This is the first time that I have been able to see any change personally!! :)

Feels good too don't it! :)

Just been thinking - a dangerous activity - and managed to deflate myself a bit :(

So much for a stone a month!

Have been doing Exante TS for 5 months ( started August, one month holiday break ) and have lost 3 stones.

I need to lose another 6.5 stones.

This will take forever! :cry:

How on earth can I speed this up?

I stick to TS without deviation. What else can I do?

My motivation is strong, and I absolutely will not give in - but it's tough going :D

Darcy15 said:
Just been thinking - a dangerous activity - and managed to deflate myself a bit :(

So much for a stone a month!

Have been doing Exante TS for 5 months ( started August, one month holiday break ) and have lost 3 stones.

I need to lose another 6.5 stones.

This will take forever! :cry:

How on earth can I speed this up?

I stick to TS without deviation. What else can I do?

My motivation is strong, and I absolutely will not give in - but it's tough going :D

Oh don't think like that! I think- as long as
my weight is going the right way it's a good thing! The time it takes isn't a factor really as every week however small a loss I look better and know I'm on the right track. Any diet takes time and even tho TS sounds extreme I find it easier than trying to control my food intake.

And when we get to goal the months it took wont even register! Chin up we can do this!

Thanks Annie - you are of course absolutely right! :D

Just cheered myself up a bit as well - my BMI now has just taken me out of morbidly obese to obese :)

I am really motivated, and WILL succeed :D

Darcy15 said:

Just cheered myself up a bit as well - my BMI now has just taken me out of morbidly obese to obese :)

That's the way!

Like Annie said getting to goal is the outcome not how long it takes us to get there. OK we would all like to get it off quick but we also need the time to get used to our new bodies and like what we see when we get up in the morning.

The movement on the scales and BMI are the little things that spur us on to that target. Some of us take the scenic route, I have only lost 27lbs in 4 months but it's 27lbs less I have to carry around with me and gives me the motivation to lose the next 27lbs and more.

Forever is a very long time and you will be at goal long before then ;)

Thanks Ali :)

Need to stay away from the calculator, and just take one day at a time! :D

Hope to restart swimming when the weather gets warmer - think that will help.

Another day done :)

Builder plans to start on the garage next week, so I only have tomorrow to finish clearing up the junk in there! :eek:

Where I am going to put all the furniture and stuff in the house for decorating is a mystery to me! :D

Night night everyone!

Back