Total Solution South Pacific

Another busy week for you by the sounds of it! Hope you find room for your stuff ;) xx

Another busy week for you by the sounds of it! Hope you find room for your stuff ;) xx

The house was last decorated about 6 years ago. For the life of me I can't think how I managed to move everything - and where!

It is an open plan town house - so, lots of stairs and apart from the bedrooms and bathroom no doors to shut on mess!

My elderly Dad lives with me - he's very good at making mess, but not so much at clearing it up! He insists that he doesn't wear his shoes in the house - yet mysteriously black footprints appear on the beige carpet each and every day, that are a lot bigger than my size 4's!! So, sick to death of shampooing carpet I am having laminate laid all through the house.

It's going to be a lot of disruption - but I hope worth it in the end.

Have my CT scan tomorrow for my dental implant, I've lost 3 pounds this week and the builder is starting during the week.....my plans are finally coming together! :D

Just having a sit down with a coffee - been trying to finish sorting out the garage :eek:

Almost there........but not quite! :D

Just looking at all this stuff in the lounge too......where is all that going to go?

Oh well, the sun is shining and all's well with the world :)

Ok, well I've done all I can for now in the garage.

Once the painting has been done, and the ceiling replaced ( water leak a few months ago in bathroom above, nasty brown mess on garage ceiling ), then I can finalise things in there.

Have been so busy just realised I haven't had a pack yet!

Just having a coffee now, will get Dad's tea sorted, then feet up and the telly for the evening. :D

Hope everyone else's Sunday has gone well too! :)

Morning everyone!

Nice start to the day for me - just been stopped in the corridor at work by someone I haven't seen for a few weeks. Her expression was priceless and she said I was 'disappearing in front of her eyes' :D

I know I have a long way to go - but it felt good that someone has noticed my loss so far! :)

Darcy15 said:
Morning everyone!

Nice start to the day for me - just been stopped in the corridor at work by someone I haven't seen for a few weeks. Her expression was priceless and she said I was 'disappearing in front of her eyes' :D

I know I have a long way to go - but it felt good that someone has noticed my loss so far! :)

Fab! :)

There goes another day! :)

Had another dental appointment this evening - special X ray - so another step towards getting my implant done! :D

Motivation is still good :)

Thanks for popping in to my diary and your support. I am feeling better, maybe coffee is not such a good idea when I get up or I should switch to caffeine free?
Had a blub watching corrie and I think I need to get some exercise in to get some natural endorphins working ;)

Ali, I have had some tears as well in the past few months.

No particular reason, but somehow my emotions are a bit heightened at times :cry:

Food and eating it is so complex - fuel, social activity, comfort.........perhaps not surprising then that taking it away is a bit of a roller coaster! :)

Just think of all those nice clothes - that you choose, not just the ones that fit! Clothes that are all the same size too!........fitting into airplane seats without panic........seeing your ankles again......getting up and down stairs without needing CPR :eek:

We can, and will, do this thing together! :)

Darcy15 said:
Ali, I have had some tears as well in the past few months.

No particular reason, but somehow my emotions are a bit heightened at times :cry:

Food and eating it is so complex - fuel, social activity, comfort.........perhaps not surprising then that taking it away is a bit of a roller coaster! :)

Just think of all those nice clothes - that you choose, not just the ones that fit! Clothes that are all the same size too!........fitting into airplane seats without panic........seeing your ankles again......getting up and down stairs without needing CPR :eek:

We can, and will, do this thing together! :)

You missed one...shaving your bikini line without needing to hoist up your belly :)

Hi D still doing well. Garage keeping you well and truly occupied :D I have tried decaff coffee and thankfully the edginess has gone. Have a great Thursday xx

Hi Ali

Is there a support group for garage obsession? :D

Considering I used to go in there as little as possible it has become such a determination to straighten it out!!

Still, it's providing a good distraction :)

Back