Total Solution South Pacific

Haha will try to remember the thermal knickers then! :D

WOW! just had a nosey at your pics,well done you, you look amazingly different,way to go girl!!!!!!!!keep up the good work :happy096:

Oh, thank you so much! :)

I feel so well, and healthy. To finally be in control around food is just amazing!

.......now, on with the next 4 stone to go! :D

Good morning, and you can so do it, that 4 stone will be gone in no time! :hug99: xx

Good morning, and you can so do it, that 4 stone will be gone in no time! :hug99: xx

Good morning Giggles, and thank you! :)

Up early today, waiting on an Exante delivery. If all goes to plan, and I've calculated correctly, this should be the last one needed!

.....they're going to miss me, I've been at this so long!! :eek:

I hope I've ordered my last box of shakes too. Exciting times :)

I hope I've ordered my last box of shakes too. Exciting times :)

I really hope it is my last box!

.....but, the rate I lose weight is so slow who knows?

I found an interesting website that calculates calorie need, body fat, BMI - all sorts of things. Made very interesting - if scary - reading.

To maintain my weight I only need 1034 calories a day.

......to lose 2lbs a week, 600 calories - which is about spot on for how things have been. So, working on that calculation to lose a stone a month would mean dropping to about 300 calories a day :eek:. Sustainable under close medical monitoring I guess, and not working and running around, but I have no plans for doing that.

So, it is physiologically impossible for me to lose faster than I am it seems :( - unless I take to running a marathon every few days!! :D

.......being short already has enough obstacles, seems a tad unfair to add this as well.

Never mind, can't grow taller now :D

Motivation is strong, I feel good. Onwards and downwards we go!

Hi Darcy - My, but you've been busy!! WELL DONE on the 4lbs - that is great - a half stone in two weeks! Am delighted for you. And the news re your dads care is equally good. That must be a huge relief. AND your builder (well the partner/replacement guy) is coming on Monday!

Seems like its ALL good news for you - a sign of what is in store in the future perhaps?? After that birthday?!

The pictures you posted are great - the change in you is enormous - you look way younger in the thin photo and in fact look slim. I cant see where another four stone is hiding?

Been away and not able to log in. Do you realise you've increased your diary by six pages in a week?!

Belle

Hi Darcy - My, but you've been busy!! WELL DONE on the 4lbs - that is great - a half stone in two weeks! Am delighted for you. And the news re your dads care is equally good. That must be a huge relief. AND your builder (well the partner/replacement guy) is coming on Monday!

Seems like its ALL good news for you - a sign of what is in store in the future perhaps?? After that birthday?!

The pictures you posted are great - the change in you is enormous - you look way younger in the thin photo and in fact look slim. I cant see where another four stone is hiding?

Been away and not able to log in. Do you realise you've increased your diary by six pages in a week?!

Belle

Nice to see you back Belle, and thanks very much :)

Been writing so much on here this past week as I have been off work - hesitate to say holiday, as it's hardly been that!! :eek:

I have achieved a lot in a week though, so am happy. I'm off to get a new passport photo in a bit, so that's something else done.

Like you I wonder about losing another 4 stone :eek:........but, that only just takes me into the top end of 'normal'. In theory I could lose a lot more!! The weight is still sitting around my middle. At only 5 feet tall, every ounce shows it seems.

I only hope it's not going to take another 8 months to do it - don't think even my steely determination could manage that :D..........I am starting to fantasise about satsumas!! Clothes are getting to be a challenge - especially for work - as some sizes are way too big, some too small. I absolutely refuse to buy any more until goal though.

So pleased with the social worker visit. She was lovely, and very supportive of me. I really thought she would say get lost, so I was amazed at the package we are going to get. Huge relief for me.

Dad has also behaved himself this week - which is very unusual when I am on holiday. You can almost guarantee that a holiday will start something off - last Easter just doesn't bear thinking about, it was so terrible. I nearly got in my car and 'left home'.

Right, need to get on my way and get the photo done:)

Photo done, new curtain pole bought from B+Q..........it's all thrills and spills here today! :D

Exante order arrived - really, really hope it's the last I'll need :)

100%TS day again, so pleased with that.

Weigh in on Sunday - all positive vibes gratefully received! :D

Good morning Darcy, after the week you've had, you so don't need any positive vibes, you are so going to do well! But sending them anyway :D :hug99: xx

Hi Darcy,
I have finally caught up with your amazing successes. Congrats on so many fronts, not least hitting that Big Birthday to-morrow, let me be the first to wish you "Happy Birthday" XXX

Your steely determination to make such profound changes and improvements in all facets of your life is epic and truly inspirational, not alone to people struggling with weight issues, but everyone who are facing personal struggles (which includes about 99% of the population!!!) You are the living embodiment of the truism that all change comes from within, and that there are two types of people in the world, the people that MAKE THINGS HAPPEN, and the rest who wonder WHAT HAPPENED???

I got a great laugh at your insight when the scales were not playing ball, and you had struggled with a couple of STS weeks you wrote

"It's a drag though, isn't it?

After 7 months of this I should have disappeared altogether! :D "

Still through those hard times you rallied on, undaunted, and here you are now on the homeward stretch, with more weight lost than you have to loose .... all I can say girl is "Good for you"

Don't forget you are not even half way on your life's journey, if your Irish aunts are to go by, both exceeding the 100 years mark, so here's wishing you every good wish, health & happiness for the next half century ;)

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Conor, what can I say in response to that?

....it made me cry I was so touched.

So, just a big thank you is all I can manage :)

Well, just 1 lb down this week. That's ok though, as it's in the right direction. :)

Lovely sunny day here, so plan to go for a walk to the park later.

Back to work tomorrow after my break, early start as I have to travel away for the day.

.....hopefully, progress on the building front tomorrow too! :eek:

Hi Darcy, I had a great day at the wedding. Stuck to my food choices, didn't have any of the evening hot buffet I was still full from the reception food which we didn't have until 5 so all was good.
Loads of water today, I did manage about 2L yest but I will up it today. I will upload a pic later but I was so comfortable in my dress and not the self-conscious me I used to be.
Together we will crack this. Thanks for your support xxx

Happy birthday Darcy. Hope you have a lovely day.

A 1lb is a pound and it came off not on! Well done.

Xx

:birthday: :bday: XxX

Back