Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy, I had a great day at the wedding. Stuck to my food choices, didn't have any of the evening hot buffet I was still full from the reception food which we didn't have until 5 so all was good.
Loads of water today, I did manage about 2L yest but I will up it today. I will upload a pic later but I was so comfortable in my dress and not the self-conscious me I used to be.
Together we will crack this. Thanks for your support xxx

Good for you! :D

Hi Darcy, just the 2lbs off for me this week too, perhaps the diet gods are on holiday and forgot to deliver our weight loss this week. Still I'm just glad it's -2 and not +2 as it would undoubtedly have been if I wasn't on plan!!

Hi Darcy, just the 2lbs off for me this week too, perhaps the diet gods are on holiday and forgot to deliver our weight loss this week. Still I'm just glad it's -2 and not +2 as it would undoubtedly have been if I wasn't on plan!!

I try to think positive too - down is better than up! :D

.....onwards we go girl, we can do this! :)

Hi Darcy, hope you're enjoying your birthday. Sorry if my words made you cry, they were tears of pride!

On a lighter note, I never realised a few words from me could turn a woman into a sobbing mess... it goes to explain my (lack of) success with women over the years...:D:D:D

Happy Birthday & congrats on shedding another pound,

Best Wishes,

Conor x

Just caught up with your entire diary - wow, woman! You are an inspiration. That halfway photo is brilliant, an excellent motivator. Keep at it! Do you think you could try a caffeine free experiment to see whether it helps with the losses?

Also, a brainwave I had yesterday - we perfectly sized people need fewer calories, perhaps we need fewer carbs too? Exante is quite high as VLCDs go and I'm going to have a go at replacing one pack with half a can of tuna or a boiled egg and a berocca drink each day to see whether I get faster weight loss. When I did lipotrim my losses were pretty high (13st 12 on october 16th to 9st 6 on february 9th) and that only has 45g carbs per day. I'll let you know how I get on.

Sorry I'm late, but hope you had a fabulous birthday Darcy. Congrats on the weight loss, stay positive :hug99: xx

Hi Darcy, hope you had a fab birthday. You having a good Monday?

Hi Darcy, hope you're enjoying your birthday. Sorry if my words made you cry, they were tears of pride!

On a lighter note, I never realised a few words from me could turn a woman into a sobbing mess... it goes to explain my (lack of) success with women over the years...:D:D:D

Happy Birthday & congrats on shedding another pound,

Best Wishes,

Conor x

Conor, you're such an old smoothie!! :D

Just caught up with your entire diary - wow, woman! You are an inspiration. That halfway photo is brilliant, an excellent motivator. Keep at it! Do you think you could try a caffeine free experiment to see whether it helps with the losses?

Also, a brainwave I had yesterday - we perfectly sized people need fewer calories, perhaps we need fewer carbs too? Exante is quite high as VLCDs go and I'm going to have a go at replacing one pack with half a can of tuna or a boiled egg and a berocca drink each day to see whether I get faster weight loss. When I did lipotrim my losses were pretty high (13st 12 on october 16th to 9st 6 on february 9th) and that only has 45g carbs per day. I'll let you know how I get on.

Aww, thanks! :)

Give up caffeine? Ooh, a bit of a scary thought! I confess to being a bit of an addict :eek: I'll think about it though.

Interesting plan you have, let us know how you get on.

I don't normally mind being perfectly sized ( love that :D ), but it makes this dieting lark super tricky!

Hi Darcy, hope you had a fab birthday. You having a good Monday?

Thanks Ali :)

A long day today - just got home from Salisbury. Took the train as driving there is not great, but it meant a 12 hour day.

Still can't access the site properly on the work PC, so out of touch all day.

Just caught up on your diary - may the force be with you ( and stay that way! ) :D

Sorry about belatedness of these wishes but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Conor is right - if your relatives are anything to go by you have more life left than most 18 year olds! And you also have the wisdom that comes with the decades.

I havent been able to log on at all at home so just back to work and to normal today. Missed you all so much. The bit of a chat of a morning makes the diet a lot more fun!!

Did builder arrive?

Belle

Sorry about belatedness of these wishes but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Conor is right - if your relatives are anything to go by you have more life left than most 18 year olds! And you also have the wisdom that comes with the decades.

I havent been able to log on at all at home so just back to work and to normal today. Missed you all so much. The bit of a chat of a morning makes the diet a lot more fun!!

Did builder arrive?

Belle

Thank you Belle :)

If I can keep my marbles, like Auntie Lizzie, making a century would be great! The Irish half of the family certainly have the longevity genes! :D

No sign of the builder :sigh:

......not much I can do about it really, but very frustrating not being able to progress in the house. Still, I will carry on sorting as much as I can while I'm waiting.

My computer problems are the opposite to yours! No way can I access the site from work - just get weird error messages. Perhaps it's for the best though - maybe I'll get some work done instead! :D

Thought you weren't smiling there for a minute :p

How you doing Darcy? Still no sign of the builder? He must be really bad with his sciatica, being self-employed as well he wouldn't want to miss work especially for this long :(

Oh Dear re Builder. Was he the cheapest quote cos I would be looking elsewhere at the mo. I feel sorry for him etc but he has to be realistic if he CANT do it he CANT expect you to wait indefinitely. That wouldnt be fair. Tough tough choices for you.

Belle

Oh for goodness sake, why can't I get this site to work properly at work anymore? I have discovered I can get some smilies if I use the text code - but I'm not very good at that :D Paragraph breaks are also ignored, which is truly irritating!

Darcy15 said:
Oh for goodness sake, why can't I get this site to work properly at work anymore? I have discovered I can get some smilies if I use the text code - but I'm not very good at that :D Paragraph breaks are also ignored, which is truly irritating!

And breathe ;)

Back