Total Solution South Pacific

Ah Darcy, another pound, I applaud your steely determination... Hopefully this exercise regime will pay dividends for you. You'd never know, your Man From Atlantis might be waiting for you in the Deep End ... ;)

Yep Darcy, hope you have a pound shedding day!

Best Wishes,

Conor

Lol CT I remember the man from atlantis. I wouldn't say no ;)
Well done on the swimming I might dig out my cossie again now it's wayyy too wet to go running :p

Hope you're having a fab day Darcy :hug99: xx

Guess who spent the day at my house? The builder - yay!! :D

....well, his partner actually, but good enough for me. He's promised to stay now and finish the rest of the house. Very relieved :)

Ah Darcy, another pound, I applaud your steely determination... Hopefully this exercise regime will pay dividends for you. You'd never know, your Man From Atlantis might be waiting for you in the Deep End ... ;)

.......now there's a thought! :D

Though I think it's too late now for anyone to be interested in taking me down off the shelf!

Darcy15 said:
Guess who spent the day at my house? The builder - yay!! :D

....well, his partner actually, but good enough for me. He's promised to stay now and finish the rest of the house. Very relieved :)

Woooo great news :)

Another wet and cold day here :(.........oh, for some sunshine!

The builder has been as good as his word and worked hard all day :D

Nothing much to say about diet - sticking religiously to TS :)

Plan is to go swimming again tomorrow - forgot to mention I needed a new cossie as my previous one was literally hanging off me. Quite pleased to be in a size 16 instead of an embarrassing 24 :eek:

.......now there's a thought! :D

Though I think it's too late now for anyone to be interested in taking me down off the shelf!

Now , now, we'll have none of that talk young lady, with your beaming smile and hour glass figure you'll be the toast of Bristol... remember you said 2012 was going to be your year, and so far it has... well finding Mr Right might be another item to add to your To-Do List for 2012... no bother to you!

Congrats on getting the remainder of your building work underway. Hope he finishes up soon for you.

Enjoy your evening,

Conor

Plan is to go swimming again tomorrow - forgot to mention I needed a new cossie as my previous one was literally hanging off me. Quite pleased to be in a size 16 instead of an embarrassing 24 :eek:

That my dear is a Treble Woohoo! post :D

woohoo! woohoo! woohoo! Excellent on all counts.

Another wet and cold day here :(.........oh, for some sunshine!

Wow! That is truly fantastic! Happy shopping Darcy! Have a fantabulous day :hug99: xx

Now , now, we'll have none of that talk young lady, with your beaming smile and hour glass figure you'll be the toast of Bristol... remember you said 2012 was going to be your year, and so far it has... well finding Mr Right might be another item to add to your To-Do List for 2012... no bother to you!

Congrats on getting the remainder of your building work underway. Hope he finishes up soon for you.

Enjoy your evening,

Conor

Aww, Conor........:eek:

Morning everyone :)

Going into work a little bit later - want to catch the builder first. I have an extra job I want him to do, now he's here.

Have a good Friday! :D

Ooh yes make the most of him whilst he's there :)

Decided to get him to board out the loft properly, so that means the whole house will have been revamped!

......only hitch is I have to get all of the stuff out of the loft first :eek: - but, it needs sorting out badly so will be very worthwhile. My lovely nephew is coming over tomorrow to help me.

Oh. Wow. Builder arrived. Thats a "surprise" considering the weather is now woeful!! Hehee.

Belle

Back