Total Solution South Pacific

In all honesty I'm hacked off with the slow down after week one myself, but inches wise I've lost way more than the scales are showing, at some point there will be a catch up, clothes are fitting my now that shouldn't be fitting for quite another few pounds off, so it's all good in the end. I suppose the scales can say I weigh whatever they want, as long as my clothes fit me

In all honesty I'm hacked off with the slow down after week one myself, but inches wise I've lost way more than the scales are showing, at some point there will be a catch up, clothes are fitting my now that shouldn't be fitting for quite another few pounds off, so it's all good in the end. I suppose the scales can say I weigh whatever they want, as long as my clothes fit me

Good way of looking at it :)

When I tell people I need to lose another 4 stone, they tell me I am mad! But that takes me only just into a normal BMI, so I could weigh a lot less in fact!!

Think I might just concentrate on the clothes more, and the scales less :D

There goes another day :)

Managed to get quite a lot sorted today :D

The builder should make a start on the loft tomorrow.

Plan to swim 2 evenings after work, probably Tuesday and Thursday, this week

.......with fond hopes the scales might finally play ball next Sunday! :rolleyes:

Hi Darcy, like your other supporters on here, I was hoping for a whoosh for you this week...Yet another pound, you are a mighty woman to persist. You're right of course, you have found a system that works for you and you're sticking to your guns. Proper order. Slow and steady wins the race... Well done on getting back into the pool, I'm hoping to get back to swimming again soon.

Good luck framing out your attic,but could I suggest one thing that's great value and that is loft insulation. I recently had my entire attic upgraded to 20 inches deep and the house is snug & cosy ever since. I got mine from B & Q - there's all kind of deals going at the moment, now is the time to tackle it before the builder closes it off. Get him to do behind the plasterboard walls. You'll be amazed at the difference.

Best of luck,

Conor

Last edited:
Darcy, having just read your diary may I just say what a true inspiration you are for anyone attempting Exante (or any other VLCD for that matter). Very impressive the way you stick at it week after week and your pictures are amazing! Keep up the good work :woohoo:.

Soon2bslimmer x :)

Good morning Darcy, like others I was hoping you'd lose more than the 1lb.

But like Conor says slow and steady wins the race, and you will win it. You're so inspirational and motivating to everyone.

Have a fab day and stay positive :hug99: xx

Hi Darcy, like your other supporters on here, I was hoping for a whoosh for you this week...Yet another pound, you are a mighty woman to persist. You're right of course, you have found a system that works for you and you're sticking to your guns. Proper order. Slow and steady wins the race... Well done on getting back into the pool, I'm hoping to get back to swimming again soon.

Good luck framing out your attic,but could I suggest one thing that's great value and that is loft insulation. I recently had my entire attic upgraded to 20 inches deep and the house is snug & cosy ever since. I got mine from B & Q - there's all kind of deals going at the moment, now is the time to tackle it before the builder closes it off. Get him to do behind the plasterboard walls. You'll be amazed at the difference.

Best of luck,

Conor

Thank you Conor :)

I have spoken to the builder and he will insulate it all out before plaster boarding it.

It is progressing, but my goodness what a mess everywhere!

Good morning Darcy, like others I was hoping you'd lose more than the 1lb.

But like Conor says slow and steady wins the race, and you will win it. You're so inspirational and motivating to everyone.

Have a fab day and stay positive :hug99: xx

Thank you Giggles, you are very kind :)

Darcy, having just read your diary may I just say what a true inspiration you are for anyone attempting Exante (or any other VLCD for that matter). Very impressive the way you stick at it week after week and your pictures are amazing! Keep up the good work :woohoo:.

Soon2bslimmer x :)

Aww, thank you:eek:

Good morning Darcy :)

Hi Darcy, same here yet the sun's shown its face today. Am guessing it's this diet :confused:

Maybe it's cause we're losing the blubber that kept us warm! :D

Hi Darcy, same here yet the sun's shown its face today. Am guessing it's this diet :confused:

Maybe it's cause we're losing the blubber that kept us warm! :D

Perhaps it is losing the extra padding!

I have been cold for weeks, even needed a blanket over my duvet as I was waking in the night cold.

......pity the scales don't reflect that amount of blubber disappearing! :eek:

Lol roll on the summer! :D

Though I do prefer a cold bed tbh. So much so, we have an air con unit in the bedroom, bliss!

Another TS day finished! :D

Have the heating on full blast and finally feel warm for the first time today!

......roll on the summer :)

Glad you've managed to get warm at last. I hate being cold - I was wearing my thickest socks, neoprene lined wellies, jodhpurs, cargo trousers, and 4 tops yesterday and was still FREEZING! I am using my wheat cushions more than ever at the moment, they really help to heat up my toes and are very handy :)

Glad you've managed to get warm at last. I hate being cold - I was wearing my thickest socks, neoprene lined wellies, jodhpurs, cargo trousers, and 4 tops yesterday and was still FREEZING! I am using my wheat cushions more than ever at the moment, they really help to heat up my toes and are very handy :)

How in the world did you get all that on? .........let alone move around!! :D

...glad I work in an office! :)

Back