Total Solution South Pacific

Just having a coffee break for a few minutes :)

Still trying to sort out the mess - don't seem to be succeeding though! :eek:

Managed to get some sorting done.

Have packed my Dad's bags for tomorrow.

Putting my feet up now for a night in front of the TV :D

Fingers and toes crossed for weigh in tomorrow! :)

good luck for WI:)

Darcy15 said:
Managed to get some sorting done.

Have packed my Dad's bags for tomorrow.

Putting my feet up now for a night in front of the TV :D

Fingers and toes crossed for weigh in tomorrow! :)

Poor dad, hope he goes with the right bags and doesn't end up with your clearout :p

Poor dad, hope he goes with the right bags and doesn't end up with your clearout :p

Hee hee! :D

Think he'd look good in the latest bag of towels waiting to go - perhaps start a new trend!!

I just can't believe how much stuff there still is in the house - how can that be after the truckload that has already gone? :eek:

Well, very pleased to have lost 2 lbs this week :D

For whatever reason I will never lose the vast amounts some others do - even my very first week on Exante. I have accepted that.

Still, slow but sure wins the race!

Plan to go swimming as much as I can for the next 2 weeks - much easier to go after work and not have to rush home and sort out Dad.

The sun is shining this morning too! :)

Well, very pleased to have lost 2 lbs this week :D

For whatever reason I will never lose the vast amounts some others do - even my very first week on Exante. I have accepted that.

Still, slow but sure wins the race!

Plan to go swimming as much as I can for the next 2 weeks - much easier to go after work and not have to rush home and sort out Dad.

The sun is shining this morning too! :)

Brill Darcy another 2 down!! Same as you it doesn't fall off me either, but I'm happy to say it's 2 less and not 2 more as it would be if I were not on the plan.

Whats getting bagged and polished today then??

2 off is brilliant xxxx am going to use some of my ketosis energy today and dig up the leeks to freeze and sort through the huge jumble sale known as sons toy room !!!

Thank you! :)

I understand the jumble sale thing - that is my entire house! :eek:

Don't work too hard :D

Squeeee! Well done you :)

Good morning Darcy :woohoo: reading the 12s now! Well done on the 2lbs loss, made up for you :hug99: xx

Good morning Darcy :woohoo: reading the 12s now! Well done on the 2lbs loss, made up for you :hug99: xx

Thank you Giggles!

Onwards and downwards!

My bedroom now has bare floorboards, no wallpaper or curtains, and just my bed in it. Very stylish! :eek:

......but, it is a sign of distinct progress :)

Delivered Dad to respite yesterday, so plan to have a quiet evening tonight then get on with clearing from tomorrow.

Good morning Darcy :hug99: xx

Bet you were up with the larks, having no curtains! :D

Darcy15 said:
Thank you Giggles!

Onwards and downwards!

My bedroom now has bare floorboards, no wallpaper or curtains, and just my bed in it. Very stylish! :eek:

......but, it is a sign of distinct progress :)

Delivered Dad to respite yesterday, so plan to have a quiet evening tonight then get on with clearing from tomorrow.

Lmao snap but my bedroom has no carpet no curtains no bed lol sleeping in the spare room which is piled high with furniture lmao we're mad!!!

Lmao snap but my bedroom has no carpet no curtains no bed lol sleeping in the spare room which is piled high with furniture lmao we're mad!!!

Hee hee!

Well, if I could get in the doorway of the spare room I would sleep in there! :eek:

My bedroom now has fresh paint, and the hallway some wallpaper.....so, we are getting there! :)

Back