Total Solution South Pacific

Enjoy!!!! I had a manicure and pedicure booked in 2 weeks ago (my 1st in 3 years since dd was born). I turned up on the wrong day at the wrong time!!!!! We're in the middle of moving half way across the country so making time is tricky plus dh took the morning off work to look after dd so that I could go, so I guess it's ugly winter feet for me again this summer. ?

Enjoy your pampering this evening

Enjoy!!!! I had a manicure and pedicure booked in 2 weeks ago (my 1st in 3 years since dd was born). I turned up on the wrong day at the wrong time!!!!! We're in the middle of moving half way across the country so making time is tricky plus dh took the morning off work to look after dd so that I could go, so I guess it's ugly winter feet for me again this summer. ?

Oh dear!

When you get finished with your move, you must book another appointment. It is really lovely being pampered :)

Enjoy your pedicure Darcy you defin seem to have the bug keep up the great work X

Thanks Tigs :)

If I'm in the beauty salon I can't be in the kitchen! :eek:

It is lovely being pampered, and really good to learn there are other ways to 'reward' myself that don't involve food.

I will rebook once everything settles down. It is a nice non-fat treat. I love spa days, pity we can't take little ones (u have no one other than other dh to help with child care).

I will rebook once everything settles down. It is a nice non-fat treat. I love spa days, pity we can't take little ones (u have no one other than other dh to help with child care).

I can imagine that's difficult.

I'm lucky that I don't have those sort of things to consider :)

Well, after today's rain and hail it is lovely and sunny today :)

I'm feeling good and very postive - hoping the scales share my enthusiasm on Sunday! :D

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Hi Darcy,

Done the same as you and piled it all back on! So need some support getting day 1 done....starting tomorrow again...how spooky we starting at same time again!???

Good luck and sorry to read about what happened with your Dad, you deserve some you time now.

Heres to a good new set of weight losses!

Dawn x

How did your weigh in go?

Oh Darcy, been catching up with your diary :(

So sorry you lost your Dad, I'm glad he passed peacefully.

I don't know if you still read your diary, I'm guessing you're really struggling at the moment. Both with grieving and the diet. But once you're ready it'll be lovely to see you back and offer support. Take care and look after yourself, hugs :hug99: xx

Oh Darcy, been catching up with your diary :(

So sorry you lost your Dad, I'm glad he passed peacefully.

I don't know if you still read your diary, I'm guessing you're really struggling at the moment. Both with grieving and the diet. But once you're ready it'll be lovely to see you back and offer support. Take care and look after yourself, hugs :hug99: xx

Thanks Giggles

As you can probably tell from my absence, I fell off the wagon big time - again :cry:

it's all just been a bit much - grieving for Dad, work has been crazy, my sister has been ill........it never seems to stop.

Today is the first of the month and I'm feeling better and more positive, so it seemed a good time to start again.

Looking for all the support I can get :eek:

Thanks Giggles

As you can probably tell from my absence, I fell off the wagon big time - again :cry:

it's all just been a bit much - grieving for Dad, work has been crazy, my sister has been ill........it never seems to stop.

Today is the first of the month and I'm feeling better and more positive, so it seemed a good time to start again.

Looking for all the support I can get :eek:

Hey Darc x

I think any normal person would have had some wagonless time x how are you doing? I started on Thursday so I'm here for plenty of dust based support ;) xxxx

Darcy great to have you back...keep us posted on how you are doing x

Good afternoon Darcy, hope you've managed to stay positive and on track lovely xx

Back