Total Solution South Pacific

How well are you doing? ... Blooming excellent

How well are you doing? ... Blooming excellent

Thank you so much Shrimp :)

I do feel good, and very positive.

I read back through the whole of my diary last night, and oh my goodness the ups and downs :rolleyes:

Weight control is absolutely not in my stomach but my head!!!

I'm really hoping that this is going to be my year to break the shackles of food :D

Hi Darcy. It's great to see you doing so well. I really hope it shows on the scales tomorrow!

Everything crossed then!

Congratulations Darcy. That's brilliant. Now you need to get through another week of TS! Keep strong. I know you'll do it!

Well done darcy, excellent news and now onto week 2!!

Congratulations Darcy. That's brilliant. Now you need to get through another week of TS! Keep strong. I know you'll do it!

Thank you :)

I do feel very positive - and yesterday I actually spent nearly all day creating a photo DVD of my South Pacific cruise from 2011. I just had never had the motivation or interest to do it before, so I think my head is finally in a better place. The photos were still on a memory card, not even downloaded. I was so engrossed with my project, food never entered my mind :eek:

.....I'm sure that being occupied with something other than vegging on the sofa in front of the TV is really important. I used to do all sorts of craft work before things kicked off with my parents - I looked after my Mum for years before she died, then my Dad - so I plan to get back to that. You can't eat and sew at the same time! :D

Thank you :)

I do feel very positive - and yesterday I actually spent nearly all day creating a photo DVD of my South Pacific cruise from 2011. I just had never had the motivation or interest to do it before, so I think my head is finally in a better place. The photos were still on a memory card, not even downloaded. I was so engrossed with my project, food never entered my mind :eek:

.....I'm sure that being occupied with something other than vegging on the sofa in front of the TV is really important. I used to do all sorts of craft work before things kicked off with my parents - I looked after my Mum for years before she died, then my Dad - so I plan to get back to that. You can't eat and sew at the same time! :D

Hi Darcy. You're right. It is important to keep busy. I'm very good at vegging out yet feel so much better when I keep active. Have you got plans for any further cruises. I've never been on a cruise - well, not since I was 13 - but know lots of people who love them.

Hi Darcy. You're right. It is important to keep busy. I'm very good at vegging out yet feel so much better when I keep active. Have you got plans for any further cruises. I've never been on a cruise - well, not since I was 13 - but know lots of people who love them.

Yes, I love my cruises :D

Only discovered cruising in 2010- always thought I'd hate it as I'm very shy and don't do dressing up much, so tried a 7 day Alaska cruise and fell in love with it! It's not at all what I thought - no need to dress up if you don't want, and plenty of space and opportunity to be on my own if that's what I want.

I travel solo, and the crew treat me like a princess - but unobtrusively, not all 'in your face'.

I'm off on another cruise in May. Round the British Isles, from Southampton so no flying. I thought it would be a great way to have a rest and recharge my batteries - mental and physical :eek:

......the ship is in Dublin for a day, so that's going to be a bit of a pilgrimage thing for my Dad - revisiting where he was born and brought up.

Hopefully I'll be a bit slimmer by then :)

Back