Total Solution South Pacific

Yes, I love my cruises :D

Only discovered cruising in 2010- always thought I'd hate it as I'm very shy and don't do dressing up much, so tried a 7 day Alaska cruise and fell in love with it! It's not at all what I thought - no need to dress up if you don't want, and plenty of space and opportunity to be on my own if that's what I want.

I travel solo, and the crew treat me like a princess - but unobtrusively, not all 'in your face'.

I'm off on another cruise in May. Round the British Isles, from Southampton so no flying. I thought it would be a great way to have a rest and recharge my batteries - mental and physical :eek:

......the ship is in Dublin for a day, so that's going to be a bit of a pilgrimage thing for my Dad - revisiting where he was born and brought up.

Hopefully I'll be a bit slimmer by then :)

Sounds really nice. I reckon you will be a lot slimmer by May, not just a bit. You'll have to dress up because you'll want to show off all your new glam attire!

Ur doing well Darcy. You'll be a little fox by the time u go on ur cruise. 100% all the way!

I lost my dad too. It'll be 10 years on 31st of this month. I actually look like him so it's a nice reminder when I look in the mirror! Sending big hugs ur way...

There goes another day :D

Off to Birmingham tomorrow for work, so will be home late after a long day.

Feeling fine - and just picked up my new trainers from the post office, so plan to start some gentle walking over the weekend :)

Hi Darcy. Hope you had a good day today.

Darcy...whoop whoop!

Thanks everyone :)

Not long in after a very long day in Birmingham - and a pretty tedious one. I normally really like training events, but boy this was boring! :eek:

Just about to have my mushroom soup. First pack of the day - must be well and truly in ketosis as I'm not hungry even now.

Hoping very much that the scales will reflect my commitment on Sunday!! :D

I don't know how you can go all day before having your first pack. I usually have mine at 6.30am. Sometimes I wait until I get to work but tend to feel sick when I haven't eaten.

I don't know how you can go all day before having your first pack. I usually have mine at 6.30am. Sometimes I wait until I get to work but tend to feel sick when I haven't eaten.

I think years of shift work - I'm a nurse - resulted in a strange eating pattern anyway, but I feel absolutely fine all day but know I get hungry in the evenings so saving my packs for then works best for me :)

Back in the office today, so no train trips!

It's very cold today, but no rain - so far.

Still have everything crossed for weigh in on Sunday - better be good :eek:

There goes another day :)

Looking forward to next week as I am on holiday. Have a list of catch up things to do, really exciting stuff like heating being serviced and such - but will be good to get it all done.

My treat for losing the first stone is a lovely bottle of cracked pepper Molton Brown shower gel - supposed to be for men I think, but I just love the scent. Expensive for shower gel, but a much better treat than food!! :D

Back