Total Solution South Pacific

Brilliant exercise wise. Well done Darcy!

You're doing really well! Well done with getting on the bike and glad you escaped the mattress ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can picture u trapped under the mattress! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

What a way to go - not very elegant!! :D

I don't normally mind being vertically challenged - but sometimes jobs like that are extra challenging :rolleyes:

Darcy what a brilliant day!

i bet you will get that tape measure out soon and get a real shock as the inches all come off at once. Keep going as you say it must be going from somewhere

You'll see the inches shift the week you have a small/no loss - you're doing so well :D xx

Here's to another TS day tomorrow Darcy. Sleep well x

Wow 12k on your bike, that's brilliant. Well done! The mattress story made me giggle...I don't think anyone turns their's every two weeks. Surely?!

Have a good day Darcy. Going to do my bed today and will be thinking of you!!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Wow 12k on your bike, that's brilliant. Well done! The mattress story made me giggle...I don't think anyone turns their's every two weeks. Surely?!

It's because it is new - instructions say to turn it every 2 weeks for the first 6 months

....needless to say, I won't be!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Morning everyone - happy Monday :)

My arms ache from lifting the kettle bell, but otherwise full of beans - figuratively not literally :D

Hello! I posted a few weeks back as we started at a similar time. haven't started my own thread but am still going strong-think it's reading all the diaries which really helps!! 6 week w/i was yesterday and have now lost 2 st 5 lbs which seems unbelievable in such a short space of time!! Keep writing, I love reading them all x

Hello! I posted a few weeks back as we started at a similar time. haven't started my own thread but am still going strong-think it's reading all the diaries which really helps!! 6 week w/i was yesterday and have now lost 2 st 5 lbs which seems unbelievable in such a short space of time!! Keep writing, I love reading them all x

Fabulous loss - well done you! :D

You should start your own diary - great way to keep yourself motivated and accountable :)

Back