Total Solution South Pacific

Love your determination its fantastic !!!

Its great when we amaze ourselves with our resolve :)
Keep going with it :)

Going strong Darcy. Well done x

There goes another day :)

No bike tonight - not through idleness, but the builder has been and put down a new weatherstrip in the garage and the fumes from the glue would knock your socks off! :eek:

......I quite like breathing, so I'll give that a miss :)

Quite hungry tonight for some reason - but staying strong! :D

No you don't want to be breathing all that stuff in Darcy. You will be high as a kite not to mention other stuff. Enjoy a night off for a change x

No you don't want to be breathing all that stuff in Darcy. You will be high as a kite not to mention other stuff. Enjoy a night off for a change x

Ooh, might just go and have a bit of a sniff then - just joking, it absolutely stinks!! :rolleyes:

Pleased he's done that job with all this rain. The garage has been flooded a couple of times over the years, and I don't want it to happen again. All safe and secure now I hope.

He needs to come back on a dry day to paint the back gate then that's all the bits and pieces done

.....then it's the boiler later in the year - always something in a house :)

Never ending Darcy. You finish one bit then start again somewhere else. I try doing any painting myself but its so boring!

Hi Darcy. You are such a star. I wish I could 'catch' some of your determination!

Never ending Darcy. You finish one bit then start again somewhere else. I try doing any painting myself but its so boring!

I do some painting, but the back gate will need the paint stripping off first - and that sounds like too much hard work to me!

.......I'm all for getting in a 'man that does' :D

Hi Darcy. You are such a star. I wish I could 'catch' some of your determination!

Aw, thanks Lynne :eek:

I wish I could bottle some for you! :D

I was very tempted to go and buy some chicken on the way home - but realised I want to be slim WAY more than I want chicken :eek:

Take each day one at a time - its all any of us can do :)

I love stripping paint and sanding wood! We must have thousands of pounds of tools but the ones I always claim are mine are the stripper and the sander - they're the only bits if DIY I enjoy.

Well done on resisting the chicken! I love painting, but hate all the cleaning up after. Washing brushes

:eek::eek:

Yay for declining the chicken! You know the slippery slope that could lead to so well done.
You are gonna look super gorge on your cruise now just because you resisted the chicken!! :)

Yes house things are never ending. I didnt go on holiday last year so i could get bits and pieces done in the house. Got loads done but still getting bits this year too!

And im definitely all for getting a man that can!
Although i did just replace my front door lock yesterday after my key nearly snapped in it on friday and i did it all by myself!! :)

Well done for resisting the chicken Darcy :) hope u have a good day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Darcy, you're doing so well, wish I could have that drive at the moment. But as you say, one day at a time. So I'm trying not to look ahead too far but just plod on now. I'm sure I'll find some determination along the way.

Well done for resisting Darcy. Loving the determination, keep it up. You're doing fab :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would do Darcy but you're just that little bit too far away.....though if I walked down I'd definitely up my steps for the week :)

Thanks everyone :D

Another day done!

Gate is painted - builder has been here today, bless him. He's a really nice chap, and is so reliable :)

Work was pretty full on, so I'm a bit tired tonight - so not up for the bike this evening

.....sofa and TV for me :D

Back