Total Solution South Pacific

Well guys, day 50 of TS :banana dancer:

4k done on the bike, and 10 repeats of lifting the kettle bell :)

Celebratory bottle of fizzy water now :D

A heartfelt thanks to the wonderful Team Exante - without your support I could never have done this :sign0168:

No matter what the scales say at the end of the month, I know that I have given this my all :)

Wow Darcy you are doing amazing,50 days is unbelievable such an achievement. Well done, are you set for another 50? :0clapper:

Well guys, day 50 of TS :banana dancer:

4k done on the bike, and 10 repeats of lifting the kettle bell :)

Celebratory bottle of fizzy water now :D
heartfelt thanks to the wonderful Team Exante - without your support I could never have done this :sign0168:

No matter what the scales say at the end of the month, I know that I have given this my all :)

Aw aren't you a sweetie! Ditto!! You're doing so well and it's motivating the heck out of me hehe. Keep up the good work Darcy xx

Aw aren't you a sweetie! Ditto!! You're doing so well and it's motivating the heck out of me hehe. Keep up the good work Darcy xx

Thank you Bee :)

I do feel really good :D

I'm going to carry on with monthly weighing - weeks with little lost are very demotivating, and I know because of my small stature that's how it goes. So, knowing with absolute certainty that a whole month will result in some loss is much more motivating for me :)

...I have so much to lose I have to focus on the bigger picture :rolleyes:

Another day down :)

4k on the bike and some kettle bell lifting done -really hoping that will deal with the bingo wing issue :rolleyes:

Nothing much else to say about today

.....though I see the BBC says we had an earthquake in the Bristol Channel earlier - passed me by I have to say! :D

Well done on the exercise and getting another day over, here's to your next 50 days xx

Darcy you are an inspiration, you are so right to focus on the bigger picture, and not weigh as often. I don't have great losses, but I know that they are steady and I lose more overall on this kind of diet. I think you have the right mind-set and well done so far.

Darcy you are an inspiration, you are so right to focus on the bigger picture, and not weigh as often. I don't have great losses, but I know that they are steady and I lose more overall on this kind of diet. I think you have the right mind-set and well done so far.

Aw, thank you Joy :eek:

Well done on completing day 51 darcy, you are doing so fantastically well xx

Joy has said it all really. Keep doing what you are doing & you will reap the rewards by the end of the year. x

So, what does day 52 have in store for you Mrs? Great things, I hope!

Enjoy Darcy. You are doing soooo well :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Back