Total Solution South Pacific

Just walked to the sorting office to pick up a parcel - my lovely red lace dress :)

Used 'map my walk' - a nice little app by the way - and walked for an hour, covered 4.88k and burned 498 calories :D

Would never, ever have dreamed of walking there before - would have just jumped in the car :eek:

Bit pooped now, so going to have a bit of a rest before tackling some housework

....going to hang the lace dress up alongside the cheongsam for more motivation! :D

Well done Darcy that is a superb loss you should be pleased. I think you have achieved a lot mentally by not weighing daily/weekly and staying TS, it took a lot of control to do this and will really help you maintain when you reach goal. I personally think this control is where we need fixing the most. :)

Ooh glad the dress has arrived, I love map my walk - have you set it to sync with your MFP?

Well done on walking there, fab achievement not to just jump in the car xx

Thats an excellent loss Darcy :)

We are so on par with each other.
I lost 12 lb in february and 2 stone 6lb in total so far, so you are 1lb ahead of me!! Not far off each other at all are we!!

Hope you have another successful month of march :)

Well done Darcy that is a superb loss you should be pleased. I think you have achieved a lot mentally by not weighing daily/weekly and staying TS, it took a lot of control to do this and will really help you maintain when you reach goal. I personally think this control is where we need fixing the most. :)

Thanks very much Willow :)

Thats an excellent loss Darcy :)

We are so on par with each other.
I lost 12 lb in february and 2 stone 6lb in total so far, so you are 1lb ahead of me!! Not far off each other at all are we!!

Hope you have another successful month of march :)

Thanks MM :)

How strange that we're so in sync! :D

Onwards through March we go :banana dancer:

whoop whoop!!!!!!!that's great news and a new dress to focus on as well. You are right to concentrate on the overall loss, because at the end of the day it that what counts. Really pleased you have done well

whoop whoop!!!!!!!that's great news and a new dress to focus on as well. You are right to concentrate on the overall loss, because at the end of the day it that what counts. Really pleased you have done well

Thank you very much Joy :)

Aw so pleased for you Darcy. That's an excellent loss. Well done!!

Now you've had such a wonderful loss after staying off the scales for a month you can get a much better picture of what to expect in regards to future weight loss.

Monthly WI is probably a good idea Darcy. No disappointment to deal with.

Good for you for getting out walking too. Wish I could use that app but I haven't got a smart phone. :sigh:

2 & 1/2 stone gone. You would really notice that now if you had to carry it around in a rucksack lol :p xx

Aw so pleased for you Darcy. That's an excellent loss. Well done!!

Now you've had such a wonderful loss after staying off the scales for a month you can get a much better picture of what to expect in regards to future weight loss.

Monthly WI is probably a good idea Darcy. No disappointment to deal with.

Good for you for getting out walking too. Wish I could use that app but I haven't got a smart phone. :sigh:

2 & 1/2 stone gone. You would really notice that now if you had to carry it around in a rucksack lol :p xx

Thank you so much Susie :)

I do feel so much better in myself - and my friend commented last night on how well I looked

I was completely exhausted after the walk today - but I did it!! :D

Am going to stick to monthly weighing as I know how much I would struggle with low loss weeks

.......I need to focus on the bigger picture! :)

The red lace dress is very beautiful - and hanging up in my bedroom - but right now I can't believe I'll ever fit into such a tiny size!

You will Darcy. You cant not do now that you have bought it LOL. So no stopping till you get into it x

No walking today - too wet, windy and cold :(

....going to do some biking instead, and maybe my Davina app workout :)

You will fit urself in that dress with that much exercise. carry on hun:)

You will fit urself in that dress with that much exercise. carry on hun:)

Thank you :)

I've just done my Davina workout :D

I'm just looking at possible adult beginner ballet classes - always wanted to do ballet, so graceful and lovely

......wondering though if I'm just too old and fat to contemplate this now, I don't want to look completely ridiculous :eek:

Amazingly I've found a class just a mile from home, on a Thursday evening - could walk there, for more exercise :)

...mm, will need to give that some thought :rolleyes:

Aw you should definitely at least give it a go!! That sounds like such a good idea :) I'd love to do something like that! Would probably discover muscles I never knew I had haha!

Get it booked before you change your mind!

Back