Total Solution South Pacific

Fingers crossed you feel better with a good sleep. Take it easy :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hope you feel much better tomorrow darcy x

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you :)

How ya feeling today honey? X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hope your feeling a bit brighter this morning Darcy. Nothing worse than a tummy bug really takes it of you. xx

Thanks everyone :)

Still have a bit of a headache, but I'm feeling a whole lot better and am back at work

...went to bed at 7pm last night, which is unheard of for me!!!

Onwards and downwards :D

You must have needed the sleep :)
Hope today is good for you :)

Hi Darcy, glad to see you are on the mend. Not nice being ill xx

Hi Darcy, glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better :) Fingers crossed that miracle sleep stuff will work even more magic tonight :)

Hope today is even better for you :) x

Darcy I hope you're feeling better and brighter today xx

Hello everyone :)

Feeling fine today, and back to normal :D

Even got the window open at work as it is actually warm today :)

Hopefully will be able to do some biking tonight - absolutely not had any energy the past few days to even attempt it

Glad you are back to your old self.

Slowly does it with the exercise to your energy levels improve. Sun's out here too. Makes so much difference doesn't it xx

Yay!! glad you are feeling better Darcy! :)

Pleased youre back to normal diet buddy :)

Glad you are back to your old self.

Slowly does it with the exercise to your energy levels improve. Sun's out here too. Makes so much difference doesn't it xx

Thanks Susie :)

Decided to save the bike until tomorrow - didn't want to push my luck ;)

Back