Total Solution South Pacific

Aw that is such a lovely way to start the weekend Darcy. I think it is hard for us to see the difference when we look in the mirror but looking at a photo is a whole different kettle of fish. Get your friend to take another photo now & then have a look at it before you go on the cruise, it will certainly boost your confidence..

You need to start complimenting yourself now because you have come such a long way & still going strong. xxx

Aw, thank you Susie :eek:

I have come a long way, and must remember that :)

On days I'm struggling I still keep going back to how much I lost before and how stupid it was to regain it - and a further 2 stones :(

But, regret never solved anything

2014 is my year to succeed :D

Looking at your stats you only have another 7lb till you hit the 3 stone mark Darcy so next weigh in you will have achieved that. :D

you're right. No point looking backwards apart from letting it help spur you on & not let it happen again xx

Thank you Lynne :)

Someone at work noticed today for the first time that I was slimmer :D

She said I was 'melting away' :eek:

......when I said I couldn't see any difference myself, she showed me a photo on her phone taken of me just before Xmas - and I have to say I was amazed at the difference :eek:

I think I can get too focused on the vast amount of weight I need to lose, and forget to be pleased with what has already gone! :)

Yay that's fabulous :D you go missy!!

You have done so well and you are still doing so well - don't forget that! x

Looking at your stats you only have another 7lb till you hit the 3 stone mark Darcy so next weigh in you will have achieved that. :D

you're right. No point looking backwards apart from letting it help spur you on & not let it happen again xx

Yep, onwards and downwards! :D

8k done on my bike :)

....and very sad I know, but a happy hour spent sorting out my Exante products into a better arrangement :eek:

8k done on my bike :)

....and very sad I know, but a happy hour spent sorting out my Exante products into a better arrangement :eek:

It is sad Darcy but I sorted out my products out today as well ;)

The fact you are here shifting the weight is a positive thing regardless of the past, don't doubt yourself so much and give yourself some praise!

I did that the other day. How therapeutic is that ?:D

I keep telling myself that there was something that I didn't learn that I need to, the last time I lost weight, and that's why I am here again ;)

I sort my products too!

Have a great day mrs :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I need to sort mine in preparation for tomorrow. I've got some soups that have passed their best before day and need using. Hope you have a lovely day today Darcy. The sun's shining and there to be enjoyed.

I need to sort mine in preparation for tomorrow. I've got some soups that have passed their best before day and need using. Hope you have a lovely day today Darcy. The sun's shining and there to be enjoyed.

I've got soups that are well past their date but I'm too mean to throw them out :D

.....they're fine by the way, dry goods like that are not likely to 'go off'. I'll be glad when my soups are finished, as I'm getting a bit sick of them and much prefer the meal packs to be honest.

The sun is shining here too, so hope to get out into my garden and have a bit of a sort out :)

....though I'm off to the pound shop first as I am really feeling the need for a bit of retail therapy today, and I am sure I need to get some more hangers for my new size 12 clothes don't I? ;)

.........and some cruise bits might just find their way into the basket too :D

Enjoy your retail therapy today! It's going to be a long walk and housework for me.

Have a good day shopping Darcy xx

Back