Total Solution South Pacific

I am with you on the cheapy bargains! Why pay more?! lol Sadly though I often spend more as its all so cheap I always buy stuff I don't need and often bits for my mum or sister and when they offer me the money I always say 'oh no, it was only pence' - its probably cost me hundreds over the years! lol

Have a great day my lovely and keep those lbs droppng off! :)

I am with you on the cheapy bargains! Why pay more?! lol Sadly though I often spend more as its all so cheap I always buy stuff I don't need and often bits for my mum or sister and when they offer me the money I always say 'oh no, it was only pence' - its probably cost me hundreds over the years! lol

Have a great day my lovely and keep those lbs droppng off! :)

Me too - I have more paper and pens than anyone would need in a lifetime!!! Stationery is my big downfall :eek:

Think its part of my 'addictive' personality - bargain hunting and food!! ;)

Me too - I have more paper and pens than anyone would need in a lifetime!!! Stationery is my big downfall :eek:

So glad its not just me! lol I have stopped on the stationary as that comes gratis from work now lol, but I am a bit of a gadget girl and have been known to buy all kinds and candles and stuff just cause they look nice! I KNOW cheap candles never burn well, but still buy them!!

Last edited:
So glad its not just me! lol I have stopped on the stationary as that comes gratis from work now lol, but I am a bit of a gadget girl and have been known to buy all kinds and candles and stuff just cause they look nice! I KNOW cheap candles never burn well, but still buy them!!

Oh, gadgets are my thing too!!!! :eek:

...and I have a box full of tealights :eek:

And to you Darcy hope you have a great day x

Thanks Tigs :D

Being a Dubliner, my Dad loved St Patricks Day so I have many happy memories of today :)

...as a child we were sent big bunches of shamrock from Dublin, and I vividly remember having them pinnned to my clothes :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh no.... its Ikea for tealights - bags of 50!! lol

Oh Darcy I remember getting a bunch of those shamrocks pinned to my jacket for St Patricks day - mass and parade - I lived in Ireland my whole life up to 15 years ago - where has that gone - but I love going back about 6 times a year with the kids - it's still home to me - the kids are gutted they don't live there today and have the day off like their cousins :) hope you're having a great day x

I'm the same with creams and potions - shocking the amount I own and it's never enough! :confused:

Oh Darcy I remember getting a bunch of those shamrocks pinned to my jacket for St Patricks day - mass and parade - I lived in Ireland my whole life up to 15 years ago - where has that gone - but I love going back about 6 times a year with the kids - it's still home to me - the kids are gutted they don't live there today and have the day off like their cousins :) hope you're having a great day x

Oh Tigs, I had no idea you were from the auld country! :D

I've not lived in Ireland, but have visited many times and love it like a second home - I have a large extended family in and around Dublin :)

Happy memories of my dear old dad today, tinged with sadness that he's no longer here

What are we all like :D

.........addicts through and through ;)

Actually yeah, I should probably also admit my addiction to shampoo and conditioner.... And body lotion.... And just anything goes in my bathroom actually!! Lol

My addiction is on line games & films. If I lived on my own I doubt I would get to bed before 4am. Brings out the geek in me I'm afraid,

Happy St Patrick's day Darcy xx

Isn't there a 12 step programme for us somewhere? :D

........I'll also confess a very large DVD and CD collection along with the stationery - and let's not even go anywhere near the boxes of fabric and craft items in the loft :eek::)

Books are my other addiction, I've just given away hundreds of them to a local charity and there are hundreds on my kindle app that I've read!

Books are my other addiction, I've just given away hundreds of them to a local charity and there are hundreds on my kindle app that I've read!

Oh Katie, I do books as well :)

I did get rid of loads when I had my major decluttering ............but I've also got hundreds on my Kindle

Back