Total Solution South Pacific

lmao we are a bunch of addicts -just wish I could have knocked my no.1 addiction of FOOD off that list years ago!

I'll get there though! Now, how to stop Darcy buying pens..... lol x

Oh don't take my pens away..........what have I got left in life? :D

All those pens are going to be replaced by new clothes Darcy :D x

All those pens are going to be replaced by new clothes Darcy :D x

Hmm think clothes my be another one of my 'issues' lol, think I'd be best of buying pens :D xx

Hmm think clothes my be another one of my 'issues' lol, think I'd be best of buying pens :D xx

Ha, they are all better than buying chocolate so all hail pens & clothes x

Don't forget shoes ladies, I am hoping to start a nice collection of heels and boots which I have never been able to wear. :D

Hope you have had a good day today Darcy. x

Lol we are all gonna be so skint! Xx

You need to find a pen that says I USED TO BE FATTER THAN THIS in that case - gotta show you off somehow! ;)

Don't forget shoes ladies, I am hoping to start a nice collection of heels and boots which I have never been able to wear. :D

Hope you have had a good day today Darcy. x

I'm going to need some lessons for walking in heels - really like the look, but never quite manage to balance :rolleyes:

.......be nice to see the view from over 5' up :D

Another day down :D

Did 2k on the bike, and some kettlebell lifts :)

Sofa, fizzy water and some TV now - very easily pleased ;)

Books (myhouse is full of them - now I buy for my kindle),health and fitness magazines, notebooks, shampoos conditioners and hair oils, face and body lotions - they're my weaknesses.

Another day down :D Did 2k on the bike, and some kettlebell lifts :) Sofa, fizzy water and some TV now - very easily pleased ;)

Sounds like another great day for you darcy, well done xx

Books (myhouse is full of them - now I buy for my kindle),health and fitness magazines, notebooks, shampoos conditioners and hair oils, face and body lotions - they're my weaknesses.

Sounds like we're all the same :)

Interesting though..........I'm sure it reflects why we're all here losing weight, we all like too much of a good thing! :D

Back