Total Solution South Pacific

Thank you :) You are so right MM - the big picture is too daunting! I'm going to target a stone at a time :D

My next small chunk is 4lb. That will get me back to overweight then after that its 5lb to get me back into the 12's. One small step at a time then i feel like im actually getting somewhere :)

Afternoon Darcy. Wow! 8lbs is excellent, well done :)

Hope your day continues to be good xx

Fabulous loss Darcy well done! As Miss M says don't think about the whole thing as it can freak you out (does me!) - I focus on getting to the next stone and half stone, so aim for 16-13 then 16-6 etc and also enjoy any other mini goals that are on the way xx

Fabulous loss Darcy well done! As Miss M says don't think about the whole thing as it can freak you out (does me!) - I focus on getting to the next stone and half stone, so aim for 16-13 then 16-6 etc and also enjoy any other mini goals that are on the way xx

Good thinking Katie :)

Car washed and vacuumed

House dusted and vacuumed

Overtime finished

....now it's Monday morning and back at work :rolleyes:

Have a good one everybody :)

I love your two tickers what a great idea! mini goals and final goals! my next mini goal is only 3lbs away and it feels like it will never get here :rolleyes: no wonder I generally have failed in the past with that kind of impatience.

Have a great Monday :)

I love your two tickers what a great idea! mini goals and final goals! my next mini goal is only 3lbs away and it feels like it will never get here :rolleyes: no wonder I generally have failed in the past with that kind of impatience.

Have a great Monday :)

Thank you Lou :)

This is going to be a long haul event so thought breaking it up into smaller goals might be the way to go :D

Hope it was a good day at work Darcy, I like your mini goal ticker :) x

That's a brilliant loss Darcy, its nice to hear the determination back in your posts. :D

What distance do you aim to do on the bike or do you just keep going till you've had enough x

Way to go Darcy! :)

That's a brilliant loss Darcy, its nice to hear the determination back in your posts. :D

What distance do you aim to do on the bike or do you just keep going till you've had enough x

Thank you Susie :)

Wish I could bottle the determination for 'those' moments :rolleyes:

......still don't know what gets into me when I go off the rails - I started this journey in 2011 for goodness sake, should have got there by now :sigh:

I do the bike in 2k chunks and aim to do 12k in total during the day :)

Thats a good distance Darcy. So frustrating when we fall of the wagon but your mini sticker will hopefully make the diet more sustainable this time x

Well done Darcy, enjoy that stamina and be very proud of yourself :) xx

Back