Total Solution South Pacific

I'm an all or nothing person too I think. Proper brain training not to over eat is needed for me to succeed at this.
Keep going darcy. Heres to a whoosh next week :)

Hope you're well and doing ok Darcy x

Well, fell off the wagon for a few days :eek:

Let work stresses get the better of me :sigh:

......it's been a really difficult week at work, all sorts of things going on and I had to travel unexpectedly

On a positive note I've paid the last of my Asia cruise payments

......all set to go! :D

Not going to weigh tomorrow - don't want to know

Drawing a line under this, and moving on :)

Hi Darcy I've also had a total fail this week. I'm going to bite the bullet and weigh and log it tomorrow and pull my socks up

We can do a lot of good by Christmas if we put this behind us.

Keep popping in and letting us know how you're getting on we need to be super vigilant at all times!!

Good luck Darcy I know you can pull it back

Hi Darcy, well done for getting back on it. Onwards and downwards xx

Well, fell off the wagon for a few days :eek: Let work stresses get the better of me :sigh: ......it's been a really difficult week at work, all sorts of things going on and I had to travel unexpectedly On a positive note I've paid the last of my Asia cruise payments ......all set to go! :D Not going to weigh tomorrow - don't want to know Drawing a line under this, and moving on :)

Ahh darcy, its tough but you can do it!
Just think back to the beginning of the year when you had a really long TS streak!! You can do that again!!
Just think about getting into a nice party dress for christmas and of course then there is your next trip away, you could lose loads by then!!

Keep at it chick :) xx

It's good that we all keep trying...much better than walking away x

Yey! Way to do Darcy x

You can do it Darcy. Keep picturing the dresses you want to wear x

Well done Darcy, keep at it hunni xx

Well done Darcy. Are you working today xx

Brilliant you having TS days Darcy, one day at a time xx

Thank you guys :)

Hairdresser this morning, overtime all afternoon

......then a lush 3 hour nap :D

TS day again, and feeling fine :)

Might weigh tomorrow - to see if I've lost what I gained in the past couple of weeks :eek: - but then don't plan to weigh until the end of the month

.......weeks with no loss just tip me over the edge! :eek:

Did you weigh today darcy? Xx

Back