Total Solution South Pacific

I used to love watching The Biggest Loser - US and Australia versions, but it all got too celeb like and *****y, so I stopped watching a few years ago. Found the early seasons very motivating though, and used to sheet about 2 stone per season :) I might re-watch some of those at some point.

Well done on weight loss so far. Doing really well :)

I used to love watching The Biggest Loser - US and Australia versions, but it all got too celeb like and *****y, so I stopped watching a few years ago. Found the early seasons very motivating though, and used to sheet about 2 stone per season :) I might re-watch some of those at some point.

Well done on weight loss so far. Doing really well :)

Thank you Jayne :)

I agree about the weight loss programmes - such nastiness and back biting, hardly a supportive arrangement :eek:

Much nicer atmosphere here - and genuine support :)

I watched the charming KH last night who thought it would be a good idea to put 3 stone on in 3 months & then prove how easy it is to take it of again. Such an infuriating woman!! Talk about over simplifying things while also re-enforcing the typical lazy, slobbish stereotype that over weight people are tarnished with :rant2:

Good evening :)

Cold, wet and windy here :(

Very crazy past 2 days at work, so very glad to be home now and plan is to watch some nonsense on telly to unwind!

Diet wise all is well :D

ooh, I love watching nonsense at the end of a hard day at work lol x

ooh, I love watching nonsense at the end of a hard day at work lol x

Me too! :)

Nothing to tax my exhausted brain ;)

I enjoy my job, and I love my team to death

.....but the last time I looked I had one head and one pair of hands and after 2 solid days of practically having to issue tickets at my door for all the 'I need your help with....' visits from all and sundry, I'm just about demented! :eek:

Glad to hear all is well diet wise. Poor you being busy though, put your feet up and relax. Nothing like a bit of rubbish TV, I'm trying to decide whether to watch CBB or if it'll just annoy me :rolleyes:

I have to watch nonsense - it's the only way to relax my tired brain! Speaking of nonsense - Celebrity Big Brother is on tonight!! x

I'm the same. I love watching the soaps to clear my mind from the day :)
Chewing gum for the mind :D
Enjoy :)

For once I can say we are not run off our feet . Bad thing about that though is its because all our surgery has been cancelled! Be glad when winter is over x

Out of the office today - working in Weston

Nice, peaceful day :)

Fantasising about pizza tonight - but I am stronger than that :D

Tried the raspberry and white chocolate bar last night - not entirely sure about that, it had a very odd 'salty' taste

.......and TMI I know, but the double chocolate bar had very unfortunate intestinal consequences! :eek:

Prefer the hot meals in general to all of the bars :)

Oops, well at least you know when to save the choc bars for Darcy :p x

Haha :D
I have never noticed that. But worth remembering :D

Morning Darcy, have a good day x

Well, my house survived the storm - but the garden furniture is strewn everywhere :eek:

Bit breezy today, but the sun is out :)

Having a quiet day at home just mooching about

Just booked my car service to Heathrow for next month, and going to look through the toiletries for my trip in a minute

....so thats all getting very real :)

Wish I was packing size 12 clothes........ but I'm not :rolleyes:

But I WILL be when it comes to packing for my October holiday :D

Wish I was packing size 12 clothes........ but I'm not :rolleyes:
:D

Me too but apart from surgery that's not going to happen!!. Oh well a few months will see us a lot smaller Darcy x

Back