Total Solution South Pacific

Congratulations on the job :D
Good luck with the food choices whilst away. I honestly don't think I could diet during any holiday, so I'm the worst person to ask what to do, so I will just wish you well and send you some cyber will power ;) lol. Have a great time! :)

Thank you guys :)

Weighed today and am 4lbs down :D

Very pleased with that :)

Still thinking about the holiday food thing - I have a few weeks left to decide

I'm on such a roll, and my head is in the right place, I don't want to come back from hols with a weight gain :(

Oh, I wish food wasn't such an enemy :sigh:

Anyway, today I'm catching up on some housework and I have some overtime to do :)

Have a nice day everyone :D

Yay!!!! Well done for getting into the 16's darcy :D

You could be in the 15's for your holidays if you keep going at this rate!

When you went on holiday this time last year were you around the same weight as now or are you less now?

You are doing so well. How long till your holiday? Xx

That's brilliant news Darcy, well done you. Nothing beats being on a roll :D.

I'm planning to allow myself 7lb gain on holiday of which a lot of that will be off in the 1st week back on plan. Bearing in mind any normal food will automatically put glycogen & water weight on. We can still avoid any fat going on though x

Yay!!!! Well done for getting into the 16's darcy :D

You could be in the 15's for your holidays if you keep going at this rate!

When you went on holiday this time last year were you around the same weight as now or are you less now?

You are doing so well. How long till your holiday? Xx

Thank you :)

I was around 270lbs on holiday last year :eek:

.....so definitely less this time :D

I'm flying on 26th February, and the cruise departs on the 28th, so I've got 6 weeks to go more or less

....think I can bust another stone by then??

Thank you :) I was around 270lbs on holiday last year :eek: .....so definitely less this time :D I'm flying on 26th February, and the cruise departs on the 28th, so I've got 6 weeks to go more or less ....think I can bust another stone by then??

Wow a good couple of stone lighter now then darcy!!

And with 6 weeks to go, you can definitely get another stone off!!

Infact, i challenge you to be in the 15's in time for your cruise!!! ;)

That's brilliant news Darcy, well done you. Nothing beats being on a roll :D.

I'm planning to allow myself 7lb gain on holiday of which a lot of that will be off in the 1st week back on plan. Bearing in mind any normal food will automatically put glycogen & water weight on. We can still avoid any fat going on though x

Thank you Susie :)

I really don't want to gain anything on holiday, in fact I want to lose - which may be unrealistic, but I have such a significant amount to lose a backward step would be just awful

Not sure yet what I'm going to do :confused:

.....apart from crossing the buffet off my list of options as that is a sure way to disaster!!

Leaning at the moment towards taking bars and utilising the daily room service fruit delivery option :)

.....thinking that one bar and 3 pieces of fruit equals about 600 calories, with a multivitamin tablet, so the same as being TS more or less

Coupled with the heat, and my plan to walk a couple of miles round the promenade deck daily ( 3 laps is a mile) that should result in some loss overall :)

Wow a good couple of stone lighter now then darcy!!

And with 6 weeks to go, you can definitely get another stone off!!

Infact, i challenge you to be in the 15's in time for your cruise!!! ;)

Challenge is on!! :D

I'm relying on you to keep me on track little buddy

.....I'll post from the ship too , Internet permitting, and will need you to keep me away from all that hideous temptation :)

Challenge is on!! :D I'm relying on you to keep me on track little buddy .....I'll post from the ship too , Internet permitting, and will need you to keep me away from all that hideous temptation :)

You are so determind, i know you will do it :D

Well done on your new job Darcey. And well done on resisting that 'reward' pizza, that's not an easy thing to do. You sound really motivated, I think you could definately be in the 15s for your holiday. And regarding the food at least you've got time to think about it and decide what you want to do, maybe a pack/ bar a day and low carb, at least then your still getting to enjoy the food while your there.

Well done on your new job Darcey. And well done on resisting that 'reward' pizza, that's not an easy thing to do. You sound really motivated, I think you could definately be in the 15s for your holiday. And regarding the food at least you've got time to think about it and decide what you want to do, maybe a pack/ bar a day and low carb, at least then your still getting to enjoy the food while your there.

Thank you Poppy :)

Happy Monday everyone :)

Boy, it's cold here today :gen125:

They haven't wasted any time in invoking my new role - I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow for a training day :eek:

...I have to be there for 9am, which is going to mean a train at silly o'clock :rolleyes:

In the meanwhile, the office is like a jumble sale - room allocation is being changed, and rather than planning it out properly they got 'some men' in over the weekend and just moved everything around. Now there's piles of files and all sorts of things just lying on the floor and everywhere else. I had to spend an hour clearing junk off my desk, and not my junk either, just to have a space to work :rolleyes:

..so escaping to Birmingham is perhaps no bad thing :D

Diet wise I am as solid as a rock

I feel determined and confident of success

I even feel a bit slimmer today :)

Still working on holiday food decision though :confused:

Amazing how many times a couple of men are got in with no advice from the staff lol.

How about using your holiday as a practice run to what you are going to do once you reach maintenance. I'm sure you don't want to be on this type of diet for ever so good opportunity while on hols. Your body may need a break by then Darcy too :)x

Good thinking Susie :)

Practicing sensible choices might well be the way to go while I'm away

Another successful TS day done :D

Early night now as I have to be up at 5am tomorrow :eek:

Good luck with the start of the new job :)

Sleep well and drive safely tomorrow x

Well done Darcy! I wish I could take a leaf out of your book regarding bedtimes - I always regret going to bed so late in the morning!! Good luck with the new role! x

Hope today has been ok Darcy. Bet you will be going straight to bed once you get home after such a long day x

Thank you everyone :)

Very long day yesterday, and just too tired when I got home to do anything but shower and bed :(

Pretty tired this morning too....and my brain is a bit fried :eek:

Have to go to another training course soon - back in Birmingham - which will involve a week in a hotel

Not really wanting to do that while I'm on such a roll - and so close to my hoilday - but I don't have a choice :rolleyes:

I want this new role, but the timing is just not that great overall

It will all settle down though, once I get this initial training out of the way :)

...just like everything in my company though, it all has to be done yesterday! :rolleyes:

Back