Total Solution South Pacific

Have a lovely weekend!

You should change your username from Darcy15 to Darcy100 ;)

No sunshine in sight here - dull and grey but at least not raining.

Have a good day :)

I'm so so so cold today...did my exercise DVD which warmed me up a little but now I'm back to being freezing. I need my hot water bottle!

I'm really cold too :gen125:

I've had the heating on full blast all day - and wrapped in a blankie on the sofa now :rolleyes:

Can't wait for bedtime to be honest :D

You are doing so well Darcy. Really,really pleased for you. The scales are going in the right direction, which you fully deserve. Looking forward to following your progress. Well done Superstar !

Enjoy your weekend Lottie :)

Hi Darcy - well I'm back from zombie land and fully aim to avoid champagne from here on in!
Being cold is no fun, oddly I've not experienced this on Exante compared to Cambridge - I wonder why that is... But I'm not complaining
It's gray out and it rained all night - I can hear the river at the end of our property so that means serious downpour happened! It actually feels like a wintry day - not beginning of Spring - though flowers are out.. On fruit trees as well :eek: Hope no frost comes along

Here's to another 100% day Darcy

How did your weigh in go?

I'm so so so cold today...did my exercise DVD which warmed me up a little but now I'm back to being freezing. I need my hot water bottle!

I'm really cold too :gen125:

I've had the heating on full blast all day - and wrapped in a blankie on the sofa now :rolleyes:

Can't wait for bedtime to be honest :D

I have had my hands wrapped around a hot mug of black coffee most of the weekend. I now have two jumpers on... this ketosis m'larky is soooooo chilly.

4 lbs down - yay! :D

1 lb short of the stone for the month, but never mind :rolleyes:

34 lbs gone from me that I will never see again :woohoo:

Even the sun has come out to celebrate! :)

Yay this is great news! You're doing so so well! Do you have a mixture of the shakes/meals/bars? I'm thinking I might have to stick to shakes only for a while as I'm not losing anything.

Sun is out here too, melting the snow that we woke up to!

Yay this is great news! You're doing so so well! Do you have a mixture of the shakes/meals/bars? I'm thinking I might have to stick to shakes only for a while as I'm not losing anything.

Sun is out here too, melting the snow that we woke up to!

Thank you :)

I don't eat the bars at all as I found before I didn't lose any weight with them for some reason o_O

I'm not fond of the shakes, but might have the odd one made up a lot thicker like 'custard'

I usually though only eat the hot meal packs - tasty, and much more satisfying

.....and seems a little more 'normal' for a meal, rather than milkshakes and chocolate bars :rolleyes:

Yay! Well done :D

Back