Total Solution South Pacific

Had nothing to eat at all yesterday - was still so stuffed from the pizza :rolleyes:

Not weighing today, which feels very strange - but I won't have lost anything and that won't be good for my motivation to document that :oops:

Firmly back on the wagon after my planned day off though :D

I've packed my bag for the next few days, and am getting the train at 4 pm

.....still don't want to go, but I'm resigned to it now o_O

Hope the training is better than you think it will be :/

Are you going to wait until next Sunday to weigh in or have a sneaky peak when you get back?

Hope the training is better than you think it will be :/

Are you going to wait until next Sunday to weigh in or have a sneaky peak when you get back?

Thank you :)

I don't normally mind training courses, but just don't want to spend 2 nights in a hotel right now :(

Will officially weigh next Sunday, but I might have a sneaky look when I get back from Birmingham - just to see how things are going :rolleyes:

Greetings from the Holiday Inn Birmingham :)

Pleasant train ride up - very quiet and half empty. Hotel a very short walk from the station, so very convenient

Hope there's something decent on tv later - as there's nothing much else to do :rolleyes:

Good morning from Birmingham :)

Didn't sleep that well - think the Holiday Inn buys it's pillows from Wickes :eek:

.....sacks of cement would be softer :confused:

Off to my training course now, will check back in later :D

Enjoy the training and good luck for this weeks weigh in.

Well done for the planned break and getting straight back on. Very impressive.

Hope it's going ok Darcy, well done for surviving x

Hi Darcy! I'm back amidst the Exante gang and I'm going to need loads of cheering up as I gained approximately 10lbs (prob more but that's the story I'm sticking to this am). I know 3-4 is glycogen, but 6 of them aren't :eek:
I know what you mean about being glad to get back home. That was me on Sunday - had a quick detour trip after LA and my suitcase is sitting unopened in my study. I'm jet lagged, upset at my ill-fitting pants, feel bloated and uncomfortable, but at least I'm home!

Sorry to have been AWOL, but brought back an unwanted gift from Birmigham

.....a viral 'thing' :confused:

Cracking headache, shivery, aching body ....oh dear :(

Managed to stay at work somehow, but was in bed at 7pm last night

.....and I'm heading there now :rolleyes:

Hoping for normal service to be resumed in the next day or so :)

Hi Darcy, sorry to hear you are poorly and hope you feel better over the weekend x

Stage 2 was even worse - 24 hours of constant vomiting and diarrhoea :(

Just dragged myself out of bed, but not sure how long I'll last because my head is banging :confused:

Oh no Darcy hope you feel better today? X

Feeling a lot better today - stomach has settled, though the headache won't quite go o_O

Weighed, and have lost 1 lb.......a bit disappointed, but it's all in the right direction :)

I'm on holiday now so hoping for some rest and recovery time

.....though I do have a pile of overtime to get through as well :rolleyes:

Also have a sneaky suspicion I'll get called for interview next week.....haven't been told that, but just have that feeling :eek:

Have a nice couple of days rest and get better before overtime! A loss is a loss so well done on the 1 lb! Good luck with the interview how exciting.

Where's everyone gone? I'm shocked no one is about its very quiet I was only gone a couple of days poorly lol! X

Have a nice couple of days rest and get better before overtime! A loss is a loss so well done on the 1 lb! Good luck with the interview how exciting.

Where's everyone gone? I'm shocked no one is about its very quiet I was only gone a couple of days poorly lol! X

It is very quiet isn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh well, we can keep each other going :D

I'm in this for the long haul......even if I end up talking to myself! o_O

I've just realised I'm a third of the way through my journey :woohoo:

That is brilliant you are doing amazing! I'm nearly a 3rd down probably got 6/7 more stone to lose and lost 3 so far. That seemed easy but I'm struggling to get back to it properly but I will, I have to!

I'm glad you are feeling better and we have each other!!!! Hope you are having a nice chilled out day getting over your bug x

Back