Total Solution South Pacific

That is brilliant you are doing amazing! I'm nearly a 3rd down probably got 6/7 more stone to lose and lost 3 so far. That seemed easy but I'm struggling to get back to it properly but I will, I have to!

I'm glad you are feeling better and we have each other!!!! Hope you are having a nice chilled out day getting over your bug x

Thanks Becky :)

I've lost 4 stone and have 7.5 to go :rolleyes:

......crazy! :eek:

I've just looked, wow your goal weight is 8 stone!!!!! You must be 4ft lol! I think I would realistically be happy at 10-11 stone I think that would make me a size 10/12 so I would be really happy at that. We have been working hard again today so decided to have a Sunday roast minus potatoes for me and then back 100% TS tomorrow. Just having a cup of coffee and going back out to do some planting x

I've just looked, wow your goal weight is 8 stone!!!!! You must be 4ft lol! I think I would realistically be happy at 10-11 stone I think that would make me a size 10/12 so I would be really happy at that. We have been working hard again today so decided to have a Sunday roast minus potatoes for me and then back 100% TS tomorrow. Just having a cup of coffee and going back out to do some planting x

I'm only 5 feet tall - and 8 stone is at the higher end of the weight range for my height :rolleyes:

......I could be 6 stone 12 lbs and still a normal weight :eek:

I've never been that weight - ever - so have no idea what dress size that's going to be o_O

It is very quiet isn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh well, we can keep each other going :D

I'm in this for the long haul......even if I end up talking to myself! o_O

I've just realised I'm a third of the way through my journey :woohoo:
Well done Darcy on your weight loss:0clapper:

You are doing great:winner:

This cold weather makes it difficult to do a vlcd:gen125: I think if it warmed up a bit it would help and more people would get down to dieting...it is hard to think of bikinis when you are freezing and it feels like winter.

Exante have been doing some great offers which usually means they are not that busy...

I'm only 5 feet tall - and 8 stone is at the higher end of the weight range for my height :rolleyes:

......I could be 6 stone 12 lbs and still a normal weight :eek:

I've never been that weight - ever - so have no idea what dress size that's going to be o_O

I think mine goes from 9 and a half down to 7 which is crazy, I lost 7 and a half stone on slim fast years ago an was about 12 stone and size 10 top 12 bottom so I'm hoping 10/11 stone would get me an all over size 10.

You are doing so amazing Darcy, wonder where everyone has gone :peep:x

I think mine goes from 9 and a half down to 7 which is crazy, I lost 7 and a half stone on slim fast years ago an was about 12 stone and size 10 top 12 bottom so I'm hoping 10/11 stone would get me an all over size 10.

You are doing so amazing Darcy, wonder where everyone has gone :peep:x

I know, crazy isn't it? o_O

I cannot actually imagine losing another 7 stone - but to be a normal BMI that's what I need to do :rolleyes:

Fascinating to imagine what dress size I would be!

I've got an app that shows a 'before' and 'after' image.......and to be honest even 112 lbs looks chunky :eek:

I would be delighted with a size 12 ultimately :D

Thankfully I feel so much better today, but I can't drink coffee at the minute - just tried, and it was like battery acid in my poor stomach :(

.......so, water it is for today :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Before and after, according to the app :)

Hello Darcy hope you've been feeling better! I also caught something while in Rotterdam - took 1.5 weeks to get back to normal and never properly got back into the rhythm of being 100% more than 2 days in a row - which is a shame because I was doing so well!
Can only look forward

Hello Darcy hope you've been feeling better! I also caught something while in Rotterdam - took 1.5 weeks to get back to normal and never properly got back into the rhythm of being 100% more than 2 days in a row - which is a shame because I was doing so well!
Can only look forward

Nasty bug :(

I feel a lot better, but my stomach is still unsettled :rolleyes:

Come on, we can do this together - onwards and downwards :D

That before picture the figure looks just like mine lol made me laugh out loud! Looks like a cool app x

You won't be chunky at 112lns you will be tiny x

Thanks will have a look! X

Hi Darcy.
Well done on your loss this week.
You have such a positive attitude to it!
I've just had a go of that app - I'm 5 foot also and if I got to the 'ideal' weight I'd look horrific! I would be over the moon to get to a size 12 someday, whatever weight that would be.

Hi Darcy.
Well done on your loss this week.
You have such a positive attitude to it!
I've just had a go of that app - I'm 5 foot also and if I got to the 'ideal' weight I'd look horrific! I would be over the moon to get to a size 12 someday, whatever weight that would be.

Thank you :)

What's your goal weight?

.....much as I'd love to be, I can't imagine being 8 stone :rolleyes:

I'm aiming to get to 10 stone. Then I'll reasses. That won't put me in the ideal bracket but I have never ever been 10 stone and imagine I'll be comfortable 12-14 around that weight perhaps.

Waiting in for British Gas to come and service the boiler...........the thrilling life I lead :rolleyes:

Bit annoyed with Amazon - who I've always found to be brilliant before - some garden chairs supposed to be delivered today, but now an email to say the courier company will be in touch to arrange a delivery date :mad:

.....makes any planning for this week very difficult, and I don't want to be stuck in every day waiting for a delivery - or even worse, the delivery being for next week when I'm back at work. Living alone makes things like this so awkward :(

I'm also panicking that I'll get called for my interview this week to make things even more complicated :eek:

Why is nothing simple? :confused:

Back