Total Solution South Pacific

wow 21% that is amazing!!
2lb is good, though like you I prefer at least 3-4lb a week for all I am going through!
Do you ever have the add a meal week or the odd cheat meal? does that not get your loss moving again?

wow 21% that is amazing!!
2lb is good, though like you I prefer at least 3-4lb a week for all I am going through!
Do you ever have the add a meal week or the odd cheat meal? does that not get your loss moving again?

I don't do the add a meal week - don't trust myself :oops:

I had last weekend off plan, as I was away - but I ate very sensibly

.....apart from that and one day off plan a while ago I have been 100% TS since 4th January :)

I still have over 6 stone to lose, so a stone each month would be just fabulous :D

I don't do the add a meal week - don't trust myself :oops:

I had last weekend off plan, as I was away - but I ate very sensibly

.....apart from that and one day off plan a while ago I have been 100% TS since 4th January :)

I still have over 6 stone to lose, so a stone each month would be just fabulous :D

That is an amazing amount of time, well done you.
Yes a stone a month would be great wouldn't it!!!

Congrats on the new job Darcy :)

Congratulations

Well done Darcy, that's fantastic news!

Wooooo amazing news! Congratulations x

Amazing Darcy - well done you. Brilliant x

Congratulations

Well done Darcy, that's fantastic news!

Wooooo amazing news! Congratulations x

Thank you so much everyone :)

I am very, very pleased.......but genuinely shocked, as I thought the interview was terrible! :eek:

This is really my year, and I'm just so thankful for everything - new car, new job, a fabulous cruise coming up...........and hopefully very soon a whole new body! :D

Thank you so much everyone :)

I am very, very pleased.......but genuinely shocked, as I thought the interview was terrible! :eek:

This is really my year, and I'm just so thankful for everything - new car, new job, a fabulous cruise coming up...........and hopefully very soon a whole new body! :D

Wow! Look at you - I leave 5 minutes and *BAM*
Congrats to you on the new job! and on your new everything!

This is turning out a fabulous year Darcy :)

So pleased for you Darcy. I hope the job works out really well. :)

Back