Total Solution South Pacific

Hello from my hotel room :rolleyes:

......believe me, business trips in hotels are nothing like being on holiday! o_O

Brought black bean pots and bars though, so keeping away from room service temptation and staying TS :D

Still avoiding room service temptation :D

It's all going fine........but I will be glad to go home on Thursday :)

STS this week.......which is very disappointing after staying TS :(

Still, no choice but to keep on going!

Interestingly though, despite the scales refusing to budge I've just tried on a work skirt and top that fit really nicely now

......that I haven't been able to wear for years! :D

Remember that scales sometimes lie and clothes never do! Congratulations :) Hope all is well x

Understand your disappointment Darcy but Womble is right, my scales sometimes go up but I know they are lieing!
Have a good day x

its so easy to get hung up on what the scales say that we forget the think about how much better we are feeling and how far you have come. Your doing so great and you have the motivation to keep going which is inspiring others including myself along. xxx

I've just got some new scales and they weigh a bit heavier than my old ones. However I think they are more accurate. On my old ones I could shuffle around a bit and get a lower reading. I am more focused on clothes sizes than pounds. To have clothes that feel a bit loose and getting into clothes that were too small is a great incentive for me.

Back