Total Solution South Pacific

I think it's lovely you do all that knitting for charity. I'm totally useless with knitting. Couldn't even make a poppy for the British Legion! Not one that looked right anyway hehe. I love Ealing Comedies. "School for Scoundrels" is my favourite but I lent my copy and never got it back sadly. Keep warm. Snow is clearing here now. Stay on track !

Thank you ☺️

I really enjoy knitting and crochet so it’s lovely to have an outlet for my pastime 😊

I’m a big movie fan.....particularly love Cary Grant 😊

Feeling warmer today, and it’s finally stopped snowing 😃

Probably ought to try and clear the driveway a bit....but don’t really fancy it 😳

4C38D819-9634-4855-8E5A-82BF61DECDD1.jpeg

My little offerings 😊

Well done both of you - your tickers are almost identical!! :D

The snow has thankfully gone ☺️

Some spring cleaning planned for today.......hopefully going to finish my bedroom

Diet wise, all is well.........I can honestly say I don’t think of food anymore, which is something I never thought I’d say!! 😆

Bedroom all sorted and sparkling ☺️

......now need to tackle the rest of the house!

So much warmer today, even though it’s been raining ☔

A good TS day 😊

This. Diary. Is. Epic.

I laughed, I cried, I had external cabin cruise snorkel envy - it has everything. Suuuuuurely a female in a leading role nomination at the very least? Man alive, tell me there’s a happy ending?! Hahaha.

The snow has thankfully gone ☺️

Some spring cleaning planned for today.......hopefully going to finish my bedroom

Diet wise, all is well.........I can honestly say I don’t think of food anymore, which is something I never thought I’d say!! 😆
I'm not at that point Darcy but at least I'm not thinking of it all day every day, like before!

5 off for me this week. Thrilled. :woohoo:

This. Diary. Is. Epic.

I laughed, I cried, I had external cabin cruise snorkel envy - it has everything. Suuuuuurely a female in a leading role nomination at the very least? Man alive, tell me there’s a happy ending?! Hahaha.

It’s been quite a journey :classic_roll_eyes:

......and absolutely this year will have the happy ending :classic_big_grin:

I'm not at that point Darcy but at least I'm not thinking of it all day every day, like before!

5 off for me this week. Thrilled. :woohoo:

Wow!! 5lbs......what’s your secret? :classic_big_grin:

I never thought I’d say it ......but genuinely the thought of chocolate and sweet stuff makes me feel slightly sick!

Darcy just caught up on your diary. Great to see you lost another 3lb at your last weigh in. You are so focused well done you

Back