Total Solution South Pacific

Brrrr :gen125:

......I’m freezing despite the heating being on full blast and a blanket on the sofa!

I see the forecast is for an Arctic blast coming our way.......I can believe it :classic_err_what:

Otherwise a good TS day :classic_big_grin:

Ahhh no! Ive had enough of the cold for sure! Never spent so much on gas in my life! I think cold-ness is the norm on VLCD haha have to shake it off (with all the fat! haha). On a positive note... it means that I dont have to worry about summer clothes any time soon hehe

Brrrr.......frosty and cold day! :classic_eek:

Don’t think I can brave walking, so I’m going to do some bursts on the exercise bike instead

So the plan for the day is housework and some ‘excursions’ on the bike :classic_big_grin:

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow........and that my efforts pay off :classic_smile:

Oooo excited to see your result! Remind me what week this is for you? Do you take an extra pack if you are excericing? I barely have energy to exist atm 🤦🏽‍♀️ X

Oooo excited to see your result! Remind me what week this is for you? Do you take an extra pack if you are excericing? I barely have energy to exist atm 🤦🏽‍♀️ X

I’ve been TS since January 1st......with 10 days holiday where I ate sensibly 😊

No extra packs.......can’t afford the extra calories with my diminutive height 😳

I’ve been TS since January 1st......with 10 days holiday where I ate sensibly 😊

No extra packs.......can’t afford the extra calories with my diminutive height 😳

hahaha how tall are you? When was the break recent or early on? Are you fresh in the restart again? Good going on all the exercise :)

I’m barely 5 feet tall :classic_roll_eyes:

My holiday was the last week in January, and I restarted TS the day after I flew home :classic_smile:

.......and I’ve been 100% without fail since then :classic_big_grin:

Feel very hungry tonight.......think it’s the cold weather :classic_confused:

I’m staying strong though.......I so desperately want to be slim!! :classic_smile:

Cold......but no snow here, despite the forecast :classic_smile:

Going to do some bike rides as I can’t face a walk in this biting cold :gen125:

Onwards and downwards :classic_big_grin:

How’d the cycling go Darcy? Do you watch TV while you’re on it? I thought I might dust my handcycle off and watch ipad. I hope we don’t wake up in winter wonderland but if we do yeay to a day off! Have a great week.

Back