Total Solution South Pacific

I reckon that you are burning waaaaaaay more calories than you might think doing all this housework, you know. Each chore is like a gentle gym session, only with some practical purpose.

More spring cleaning done......I’m on a roll :classic_big_grin:

Going to live dangerously and have an Exante crumble for one of my packs today.......I strictly limit the pudding type packs, as I’m trying hard to retrain my brain to understand that not every meal needs dessert :classic_roll_eyes:

Hey there Darcy! I'm a little relieved to see a familiar face back here! I hope you're well x

Wow Darcy you are totally gutting your house ! Sounds like you are totally on top of this. I’m right behind ya!

Cold and dark day .........I can’t wait for Spring!

A bit more cleaning and sorting done :classic_smile:

Diet wise, nothing to report and hoping for good things at weigh in on Sunday :classic_big_grin:

Still on track and lots of housework. I’m sure it’ll pay dividends! Are you for hire? My house needs a good gutting.

Darcy you are so focused 😃

How you feeling Darcy? I can’t wait until spring too xx

My brother visited this morning, and I’ve just spent nearly 3 hours talking to my friend on the phone!! 😆

Feel slightly guilty for not doing any spring cleaning........but then again what’s the rush when I have all the time in the world! 😊

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow 🤔

Good Luck for weigh in

Why feel guilty. Friends and family are important! I've not seen mine for ages. You're doing great. I can't wait to see your Monday results. It is Monday isn't it? Have a great weekend.

Back