Total Solution South Pacific

Good job I know what you mean - could read that to mean the reverse!! Farewell, holiday gain!

Hello from MSC Seaview........somewhere at sea ☺️

Sorry I’ve been missing in action, my head just hasn’t been in the right place for some reason 😏

My plan is to enjoy my cruise and get back on track when I get home

I have gained weight....which is scary.....but I know that I can shift it once I’m back in the groove 😊

So, I’m back home after a lovely Mediterranean cruise.......just a week, but great weather and very relaxing ☺️

Today is day one - again 😏

I know the next few days are going to be tough, but my head is back in the right place thankfully. I have put on weight, but I’m not going to change my stats. Get rid of the gain, then on to new territory!!

Onwards and downwards 😀

Ex I’m not long back from hols and i don’t regret a single calorie 😅 I ve now managed to get rid of that and am now moving into new territory too
You ll get this sorted x

Cracking headache........but I’m staying strong and this is day 2 of TS ☺️

Not going to weigh until Sunday as usual, and hoping for a chunk of the weight gain to have disappeared 🤔

Order arrived, so I’m well stocked up now 😊

Think that I must be in ketosis as the hunger is going.....thankfully!

Onwards and downwards 😆

Well done gettin back on track, Darcy. I always remind myself it is not a sprint, but a marathon. Much nicer tho for me than the running-kind. Keep it up!

Back