Total Solution South Pacific

Very wet and blustery day! ☔💨

Finally tackled a yucky job I’ve been putting off........cleaned the ventaxia in the bathroom. It involves being on the top of a stepladder, which I’m not too keen on .....and reaching above my head to remove then replace two tiny screws after brushing out the vent. Sometimes I really wish I was taller......or better yet, had a ‘man that does’ 🤣🤣

Otherwise a good TS day 😊

What a frustrating day!! 😳

Decided to spray paint 2 tired looking garden chairs........seemed like a good idea at the time..........end result is paint over my patio slabs despite my best efforts putting cardboard down first, a completely numb forefinger from the spray can and worst of all a broken lock on my back gate. I decided to move the painting out into the back alley after seeing the overspray on my patio.......then the gate slammed shut, and I had to force it open!! It was a flimsy rim lock, and the keep is now all bent and beyond doing anything with. I also feel guilty about the paint mess I’ve made in the alley.

Thanks to Amazon I’ve ordered a new lock, and hopefully I can just replace the keep myself. I’ve also ordered some paint remover which will hopefully remove the overspray from the patio and alley.

To top it all, an overdue order I have been doing email battle about finally arrived.......but it’s still incorrect. More emails and frustration.

Proper fed up 😕

Just 1 lb down today........pretty well sums up the week 😕
Grrrrrrr. What an annoying day. Take care and keep on track.

What is they say? "This too shall pass". Hope the paint remover works.

Hey Darcy! Sounds like such an annoying day indeed. As Ali says... That too will get sorted. Well done on your loss - any loss is a step forward so keep up the good work and don't let these annoyances bug you too much. Take care x

Well done on your loss...each pound off is a step in the right direction.

As for your week...I know how frustrating it is when everything you touch doesn’t go as planned.

Wow! I can't wait to be that sorted ...though mine is in preparation to leaving my marital home! It would help if I could figure out where I am going to.

Wow! I can't wait to be that sorted ...though mine is in preparation to leaving my marital home! It would help if I could figure out where I am going to.
Do you have a range of living spaces planned out yet? I remember those days...sleeping in the spare room and 3 weeks of constantly refreshing rightmove and seeing another apartment or house in my price range. Had a list of priorities/what I wanted from a space and things to check when visiting them. It was difficult but it was highly satisfying once I moved in and had my own space finally. Think that really helped me maintain my weight and good behaviours during those times....

Back