Total Solution South Pacific

You're doing really well!

A357F381-D42E-45B0-9B6A-8BBE17C97C72.jpeg
A357F381-D42E-45B0-9B6A-8BBE17C97C72.jpeg

I’ve been keeping busy......my first attempt at lace crochet ☺️

Just finished my packing.....I’m off on my travels again on Sunday morning, a transatlantic on Queen Mary to New York and back 🚢

Looking forward to it...something a bit different as I’ve never sailed with Cunard before ☺

Last edited:
Safely home from my trip ☺️

I enjoyed the Queen Mary......only a few hours in New York, so lots of days at sea to relax

I used the time to finish a cross stitch baby quilt that I had been working on for ages 😊

F52850DE-7BB0-43B1-A9A5-90A7AE23F78D.jpegDF038999-F5B9-4F7A-9666-922B68BFF33F.jpeg

Hello from a very hot Perth, Western Australia ☺️

I’m off on my travels again, joining a cruise from Fremantle tomorrow.....for 46 days around the Indian Ocean 🚢

I arrived in Perth very late on Monday night, after an extremely protracted journey out due to a broken aircraft and a 6 hour resultant delay. I missed my connection in Singapore so had to wait for a later flight. It was all very stressful, but I got here in the end!!!

I’m staying in a very nice hotel, and haven’t gone far in the past few days....using the time to rest and get over jet lag.

I’ve been very good on the diet front since arriving....just fruit and black coffee ☺️

Even if I don’t lose any weight this trip, I’m absolutely determined not to gain any!!

Hello from a sunny and hot Singapore ☺️
Sitting in the shopping mall drinking black coffee ☕
So far, so good on the diet front......one low calorie meal a day, no using the lifts and I’m walking a mile around the promenade deck daily 😁

I am absolutely determined not to gain any weight on this trip....and hopefully lose a little too!

Back